Vampire Slayer Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 205 (205 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((Remember. this takes place in SunnyDale. Have at it!))

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 41 comments Mod
Lily sat in the library reading her favourite book

message 3: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments Zoe came bursting through the doors of the library, skidding to a stop in the middle of the room. She bent over and put her hands on her knees, panting.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Lily looked up at the other girl "Hi" She called to her

message 5: by Miriam (last edited Oct 17, 2011 05:22PM) (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Hey *pant, pant* What's *another pant* up?"

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

"Nothing are you okay?" She asked slighly amused

message 7: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Yeah, I'm fine." Zoe said, waving her off. "I just...need...to.... sit—" she keeled over.

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

"Maybe you shouldn't run" Lily said "And I'm Lily" She added after relising she didn't know the other girls name

message 9: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Hi Lily! I'm Zoe! Don't you want to know if there are any vampires running after me that you need to slay?" she asked,as though it were a perfectly normal thing to ask a complete stranger.

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

"Well were there" She asked standing up and pulled out her stake

message 11: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Nope! Don't you wanna know how I know that you're a slayer?"

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

"Okay I give how?" She asked worried that this girl had seen her when she was on patrol "Then i can tell you how i know your a witch" She added with a smirk

message 13: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments Zoe grinned widely. "I like you," she declared.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Lily laughed "I like you to" She said with a slight laugh

message 15: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments ((too))
Zoe plopped down into a chair next to the one Lily had been sitting in. "So, what's up?" she asked, still slightly out of breath.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

"Just reading before going to pick my sister up" She said with a shrug "You?" She asked

message 17: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Umm..." she paused, thinking. "I was doing something, and then I got the overwhelming urge to run around, so I did. And now I can't remember what I was doing." Zoe shrugged, as though she was used to this happening.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Lily laughed "Maybe you were hyper"

message 19: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "No, no, I don't think so. I think it had something to do with llamas."

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

"Llamas?"

message 21: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Yeah...No. Wait...Yes..No...Umm...Platapi?" Zoe looked desperate.

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

"Are you okay?" Lily asked in concern something was right about this girl

message 23: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "I think so." Zoe paused, and her eyes glowed, one purple, the other silver. "Yup. All of my bodily functions and muscles and bones and what-not check out."

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

"Alright" Lily said slowly and stood offering her chair to Zoe

message 25: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Thanks," Zoe said, plopping down in the chair. "So, any vamp activity lately?"

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

"A little but its easy to take care of" Lily told her

message 27: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Oh," Zoe said, looking despondent. "Cause, I've been developing this new sun spell, and it's really great!" she exclaimed, brightening up. "Although...sometimes it explodes."

message 28: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat "Kindly don't be exploding anything in my library. I just got things organized from the last time students went nuts in here." Alasia said as she stepped out of her office with a heavy, leather-bound book in one hand as she peered over a pair of stylish lenses at the girls.

message 29: by Anastacia (new)

Lily smiled slightly at Alasia "Look at her not me" She said with a slight laugh

message 30: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat "I couldn't help but overhear mention of a slayer. Who's the Slayer?"

message 31: by Anastacia (new)

"That would be me" Lily told her simply

message 32: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Yeah. And hey, the explosions aren't ALWAYS my fault. Plus, the last time I caused an explosion in the library, there were ten vampires in the facility and I managed to take out all but one of them," Zoe spluttered.

message 33: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat Alasia laid down her book, taking off her glasses before she leaned up against the counter to look slowly over Lily. Once finished, she raised a brow as she looked at Zoe.

"You nearly killed my whole demonology section as well. I would be very very sad if you massacred all my paper friends, it's not like they can run to safety once you start throwing all of that power around."

"How long have you been a Slayer, chickadee?"

message 34: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Hey, I could do that! The books being able to run. Would that be good?" Zoe asked, getting excited.

message 35: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat Alasia looked shocked. "Don't you dare, it'll probably stick and I will have an absolute time getting my hands on them when I need them for research. Imagine trying to cover up the fact that the books move from the normals."

message 36: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 57 comments "Good point," Zoe sighed.

message 37: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat "I'm glad that my brain is good for something besides knowing where the best books are for copying for research papers are."

message 38: by Anastacia (new)

Jessica wrote: "Alasia laid down her book, taking off her glasses before she leaned up against the counter to look slowly over Lily. Once finished, she raised a brow as she looked at Zoe.

"You nearly killed my wh..."

"My watcher told me about two years ago" Lily told her and began fidling with her necklace,like she always did when she was nervous.

message 39: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat "Have you been doing okay?" Alasia eyed her with concern.

message 40: by Anastacia (new)

"Yeah my sister and I have been doing fine" Lily stated

message 41: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat "Would you like to tell me the story?" She pulled out a notebook from beneath her desk and retrieved the pen she had stuck behind her ear.

message 42: by Anastacia (new)

Lily hesitated before statring "I was at my sisters school waiting to pick her up, and this weird guy statrs telling me about vampires and slayers. Then that night a vampire attacked my sister and I" Lily explained

message 43: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat "Hikes, that doesn't sound like any fun." She wrinkled her nose as her Southern accent dragged out the words. "I hate when I sound like a backwoods hick, I thought I outgrew that years ago. But anyways, did you do okay?"

message 44: by Anastacia (new)

"Yeah i staked him and it was done"

message 45: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat "When it comes to vampires that's pretty much it. Stake 'em, decapitate 'em or burn 'em. Take your pic of the three and they're dust either way."

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

"Yeah" Lily said with a laugh

message 47: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat "At least the only cleanup you need is a broom and a dustpan."

message 48: by Anastacia (new)

"Or a breeze" Lily added still laughing

message 49: by Eternal Werecat (new)

Eternal Werecat "A poorly controlled breeze can become a tornado if you're not careful."

message 50: by Anastacia (new)

"True very true but it can also be perfect in the summer here in SunnyDale"

« previous 1 3 4 5