10,000 Members!!! discussion

Medival Times > Rebellion in the forest Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

*♥*Athena Leilani*♥* | 144 comments Mod
Rp here!

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments After watching Robin tick off the guards, to the point of more showing up. Andrea stands up from her hiding spot on a local roof and fires an arrow just next to one of the guards feet.

"ok, next time.. it lands on the foot!" she said, readying another arrow.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she just kept firing arrows at the guards, pinning two of them to a building(one arrow each). "make that two on three, for now anyway" she said, firing a arrow at another guard.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she giggled and fired a arrow, but it missed the guard, who was making his way over to her "oh, so you finally decided to come after me." she said lowering her bow alittle

*♥*Athena Leilani*♥* | 144 comments Mod
heather walked out from behind a building and while everyone was busy watching them and snuck a ton of food in her bag and kept walking.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Andrea struggled in the guards grasps, "let me go!" trying to kick them.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she hangs on tightly to the bow, after the guards let her go and just glares at the guards as they walked

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she looks at Robin and whispers "now what?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Andrea smiled some and mouthed "ok, you better"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Andrea walked back into the forest, she needed to get more arrows.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she giggled "not much, you need a hand?" she points at his hands.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "Andrea!" she said smiling

message 13: by Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (last edited Sep 17, 2010 09:22PM) (new)

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments ((yeah, i'm playing a game on facebook.. got distracted))

"thanks!" she put the bow away on her back, but kept it in arms reach. "hmm"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "what did you say your name was?" she asked

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "oh.. wait, robin?!"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments ((yeah, sorry.. youtube and facebook keep distracting me)))

"are you like related to robin hood?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "same here.. i mean the help part, not the bounty" she said grinning

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she thinks for a minutes "wait, you wouldn't know where i could get more arrows... i figured the guards will be more watchful for me now since i helped you." she said

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she catchs the arrows "thanks!"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "yeah" she ran off after him, putting the arrows away.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "i was just going to do some practicing but i realized i only had one arrow left." she said, "you can call me Andy"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "i decided to go for a walk after i noticed i was down to one arrow." she said not reaching for her bow.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "that is the truth" she smiled sweetly

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "if it was a lie, why would i help you against those guards." she said glancing at him

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "whatever, you want to believe" she said decided it was best to not fight back

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "you own me a bow" she said, "by the way" she motioned to her hands "i'm still tied here"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "i wasn't sent by anyone" she sighed and leaned against a tree, "my parents were killed why would i be working with the people who killed them."

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "fine, believe whatever you want" she said manages to get an arrow out and uses it to cut the rope, "don't come crawling to me if the guards out number you again." picks up the arrow, broken bow and runs back to her hideout.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she hides behind a tree and curses mentally about her broken bow. "well they haven't caught me yet" she said.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "wah.." she jumps away from him

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "no, i wasn't scared..." she picks up the bow she dropped

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "i was going back to my hideout and fix this..." she says holding the broken bow up

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she looks at him and raises an eyebrow "why is that sad?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments ((kk))

"oh" she said backing up some

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "no..." she bumps into a tree, "...i'm not scared"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "why would i do that?" she said trying to pull away

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she looked away and pulled away from him

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she was wondering what he was planning

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she watched him, not moving from her spot

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "i don't know," she said leaning against a tree, "i'm still trying to figure it out."

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she glares at him "not my fault"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she was still leaning against the tree, "not my fault you confuse me"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she sits down by the tree

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "really?!" she asked

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she caught the bow "thanks!"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments she smiles alittle and stands up, sticking the bow on away on her back, in the old one's spot.