10,000 Members!!! discussion

Vampire Academy > Vampire Academy Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

*♥*Athena Leilani*♥* | 144 comments Mod
This is based of the books adn takes place a St. Vladimir school! just so you know. Of course I understand some might sneek out of the school here and there but It is mostly at the school!

Valerie snuck out of her room and headed up to the roof. it was nightime according to the moroi but it was broad daylight. And she didn't have to worry about waking her room mate becasue she didn't have one. She sat up on the room looking out at the sun.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Andy had climbed out of her window and sat in a tree, hidden from the adult guardian view but just enough to get hit by the suns rays as she thought about stuff.

Alex rolled on his bed sleeping peacefully.

Valerie sighed. in a little bit it would be sunset and everyone would be waking up. She better get ready for the day. She snuck back into her room and took a long hot shower and then got dressed.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Andy heard footsteps below her tree branch and glanced down, to see a adult guardian directly under her 'great, i have to get down this tree before getting to my room' she thought.

Alex rolled face first into the pillow, not wanting to get up.

Valerie walked outside and saw Andy in the tree with the guardian below her. She sighed and walked over to the guardian and talked to the guardian to distract them.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Andy gave Valerie and quick thumbs up for thanks and jump down and scampered back into her room through the window.

Alex woke up and got ready for school.

Valerie smiled and finished her conversation casually with the guardian and walked off she headed to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Andy took a quick shower, got dressed and heading through the front door(this time)to get to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Alex left his room and headed to the feeder's room.

Valerie saw Andy walk in and waved her over to her table once she got her food.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Andy walked over and got some food before going over and sitting with Valerie "thanks for earlier"

Alex went to the feeder's room and drank

Valerie smiled, "No problem.. Couldn't sleep?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Alex finished drinking from one of the feeders and headed to the cafeteria.

"yeah, so i climbed out my window and sat in the trees.. like usual" Andy said, "i don't usually have to deal with the adults showing up under the tree"

Valerie smiled, "I know.. I just chose the roof becuase there are less guardians to go through." She glanced up and saw Alex.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Alex looked around when he got to the cafeteria for Andy.

Andy looked back "dang, not now... Alex is here now."

Valerie sighed. 'And I think he's looking for you too."

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "yeah, he has a slight thing for me."

Alex sees Andy walks over to where her and Valerie were sitting "hey Andy" he sits next to her.

Valerie hid a grin. "Wow..Surprised you are up."

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "had to go to the feeders room" Alex said, putting his arm around Andy's shoulder.

Andy glares at him "Alex, i've told you before..we're just friends"

Valerie sat there looking at them.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Andy looks at Valerie "he has this thing in his head where he thinks i'm going to date him"

"you will" Alex smiling

"no, i won't" she pushs his arm off, "we're just friends.. and i only met you through my dad"

"hmm..." SHe nodded her head. "He looks like a handful... Let me know if he bugs you too much."

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments Andy glares at him, "i've had to deal with him since i met him... when i was 15"

Alex smiles "while i am a moroi.. you want to help the dhampir race thrive you have to get with a moroi."

Valerie rolled her eyes."Well....I have to get to training class."

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "yeah, same here" Andy said, hopeing to get out away from Alex to train.

Alex sighed "fine"

Valerie got up. "Coming Andy?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "yeah" Andy says, getting up "don't want to be late to practice now"

Alex sighs

Valerie waved bye to alex and started walking with Andy to practice. "What's with him?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 71 comments "he's got this thing where he's my future boyfriend, i hate it.. but i'm only around him because of my dad." Andy said as they walked to practice