For The L♥ve of Reading discussion

General > Jean Marsh

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello my name is Daniel Davies, I'm the great grandson of an author called Evelyn Marsh, she wrote under two pen names Jean Marsh (this was the most common) and also Lesley Bourne. At the moment we are trying to compile a list of all the books she ever wrote, there were about 70 books in total. At the moment we have about 30 books so as you can see we have quite a while to go. The only problem is that around the same time that my great grandma was writing, there was an actress called Jean Marsh who also wrote books for example the house of eliott. Alot of people tend to get the two authors mixed up. You could help us by listing any titles of Jean Marsh books you know of. Here are some examples:
Adventure with a boffin
Death at peak hour
On the trail of the albatross
Shades of aphrodite
Love in hazard
Death visits the circus
Thanks very much
Reguards
D.Davies

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 300 comments I'm sorry, I don't know any...

message 3: by Sue.Pennington (new)

Sue.Pennington | 1 comments Hello Daniel. I've just bought a house in Bewdley and we have found an old manuscript in the loft from Jean Marsh. There are authors notes are in the pages and there is some correspondence between her and Tower House who I'm presuming are her publishers. If you would like me to send it on please let me know.