Club Lame discussion

New Members

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 70 comments Mod
Given the pathetic state of membership for Club Lame, I say if you know anyone who actually wants to be in a book club that doesn't read or discuss the books, invite them to join! LOL

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Thankfully, I'm trained in PR! I can totally handle that shit! We so need shirts!

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments Hahahaaa!!! A book club that doesn't read or discuss books! Hahahaaahaha!! Thanks for the laugh!

message 4: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (gemini0577) | 24 comments Stephanie wrote: "Given the pathetic state of membership for Club Lame, I say if you know anyone who actually wants to be in a book club that doesn't read or discuss the books, invite them to join! LOL"

I tried inviting my sister and she hung up on me... lol

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Sharayn- Make us some shirts...you have free time! LMAO

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

I just need a PR job for my resume, so I'm free! LOL
Ok, send us more shirt designs to look at!

message 7: by Sooz (new)

Sooz Anzalone (soozee) | 2 comments I have no idea who you people are, but you are having too much fun for such a small group! Personally, I joined because it's called Club Lame and in the Totally Pointless category!
Haven't started reading the Dragon Tattoo book series yet, but will get it from the library... Sure hope I have more time than until the end of August.. If I don't, does that mean I get a wet noodle lashing?

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Sharayn-LMAO!!!
You're totally in Sooz! Don't worry about not finishing the book before the end of August. We don't actually read or discuss our picks! We'll have a new book in a month or two! LOL

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Are you really getting a boob job?!

message 10: by Tezra - Esquire (new)

Tezra - Esquire | 49 comments If you were a size 2 on top and something other than a size 2 on the bottom, wouldn't you get a boob job?

I kid Sharayn, I kid!! But seriously, isn't that what everyone uses their grad school money for?

message 11: by Sooz (new)

Sooz Anzalone (soozee) | 2 comments You all can have my oldest who is seriously ensconced into 'tweenager'hood.
As for a boob job, you can have half of mine. I've got too much!

message 12: by Jennie (new)

Jennie | 16 comments I got the book! I even started to read it! Goooooo ME.

Interesting blog post here:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/monkeysee/20...