Alex Rider Fans discussion

Books > Point Blank

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Krithika, The nice one! (last edited Jun 30, 2008 04:01PM) (new)

Krithika | 268 comments Mod
What was ur favorite part of the book Point Blank. I hardly remember this book, but i liked the part when Alex skied down the ski slope.

message 2: by Novin, The one who's in charge now! :) (new)

Novin | 163 comments Mod
I can't remember the book but i remember that i was really excited reading the last parts when MI6 came after him at that academy...ya...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked when he explored the top levels.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

And then when he came back to free everyone with MI6.

message 5: by Krithika, The nice one! (new)

i liked all of those parts too. it was a good book overall. then again, so r all of the books

message 6: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

Prajit (pram) | 213 comments Mod
When Alex and the SAS attacked Point Blanc

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2008 10:55AM) (new)

Yeah, that was good.

message 8: by Krithika, The nice one! (new)

that was pretty cool

message 9: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

I was scared Wolf would die :D

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

u were?
isn't he the alex hater?

message 11: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) well, he was out to make alex's life a living h*** at one point... but yeah, i was afraid Wolf would die too... and i thought the VERY end was kinda funny.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i c
sorta

message 13: by Krithika, The nice one! (new)

me too
sorta

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

^_^

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

No swearing in this group!

message 16: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

What Nick said everyone!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Listen or you're out!

message 18: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

Agreed!

message 19: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) wait. duz the astericks count as sweariing? gah! i srry!!!!!!!! but im not changing my post. *sigh* there goes freedom of expression, freedom of the press, freedom of speech, whichever one covers this... i'll just hv to pick the nicer wirds, i suppose.... but its no fun hvn to sensor my fingers...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, asterisks do count.

message 21: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

Cause it is an indirect form of swearing.

message 22: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) alright then. i am srry if i made anyone mad, and it sounds like i did, so... i wont do it again, i promise!

message 23: by Krithika, The nice one! (new)

yeah, i mean everyone still understood wat u mean

message 24: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) but still... i dont think of it as swearing... *lightbulb* hey, can use _______ instead? or are you all against that too?

message 25: by Novin, The one who's in charge now! :) (new)

Novin | 163 comments Mod
wha's the difference???

message 26: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *sigh* i dont know... but i cant express myself properly w/o swearing... i mean, i could... but... i would hv to use words that i dont normally use...

message 27: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

It's ok Snowfoot... we understand what you're trying to say.

message 28: by Novin, The one who's in charge now! :) (new)

Novin | 163 comments Mod
Oh yeah...

message 29: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *sigh* fine, i wont swear, in any way, shape, or form... though it makes me hv to think bout my word choice... a bit... u guys shoud know, i may start using big words now... and the spelling could be, uh, atrocious...

message 30: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 yeah, I can't spell for my life.

message 31: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

Me too.

message 32: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ... u all missed my point...

message 33: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 I understand the point.

message 34: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

Me too.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

What point?

message 36: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *sigh* my point is that... i dont remember it any more... i just know that u guys rnt getting it...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

No swears or signs of swearing, such as ____ or ****.

message 38: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

Your point is, Snowsong, that you can't express yourself.... right?

message 39: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) yeah, that sounds like my point prajit. and btw, substituting words such as heck or crap for their, er, "outlawed counterparts", serves the same purpose but is not as satisfying.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

No saying cr*p either.

message 41: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) gah! take away all the good words, lol! *sigh* any more banned words we should know about? *smiles warmly* u do underswtand, im not mad, right? i hope so, cuz im not TRYING to come across as angry...

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything that may offend people. If you even think it may offend someone, don't say it.

message 43: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *sigh* u DO realize that takes out almost every word in the english language, right?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

No. Name the exact number of words you can think of, but don't say any words.

message 45: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ... u want me to sit here for hrs while i decide how many words in the english lanuguage can be taken the wrong way? ... i'll be here counting all day! and then there's the whole thing with synonyms... which increases the list a TON... u realize that "screw" can be taken the wrong way?

message 46: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

Ok Snowsong... how about no swearing. Thats all...

message 47: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, alright. i was just trying to show how deep in the gutter some ppl's minds r... including mine...

message 48: by Prajit, ...Where is Prajit anyway? -DISAPPEARED!(he said he was busy) (new)

nvm

message 49: by Krithika, The nice one! (new)

wow. this started out talking about point blank, then it magically transformed into a discussion/argument about swearing

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Back to Point Blank.

« previous 1