!~GiRls OnLy~! discussion

Parents >.<

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 7 comments Mod
parents are such a bother when it comes to boys dont you think? yes they are trying to protect you but most usually sofocate you! I just stated goin out with someone but our dads are like best friends so we cant tell them or theyll never shush about it!

message 2: by CJ (new)

CJ i feel bad for you, parents can be GREAT when you want to do stuff, but other time, they need to just back off.

message 3: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 2 comments my parents let me date and my mom is totally cool about it and its kinda awkward cause she even said she would get me birth control if i wanted. :/
but her and my dad will not let me go ANYWHERE by myself. D: even if i'm with friends. i'm like wtf?!

message 4: by CJ (new)

CJ thanks for keeping it at a f and no longer, Miinnniiiiiie. but that makes no sence. if you can date and even have sex, you need to be alone, so no parents aloud, you know?

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 7 comments Mod
Yeah that doesn't make since LOL

message 6: by Julia Horan (last edited Aug 15, 2010 08:21PM) (new)

Julia Horan My parents will let me go out alone with my friends. They allow me to kiss my bf but not do anything beyond that. But I'm totally ok with that!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

KP's#1FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote: "i feel bad for you, parents can be GREAT when you want to do stuff, but other time, they need to just back off."

I agree...

message 8: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandycrow) | 5 comments How old are you?

message 9: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandycrow) | 5 comments Wow. I see little KIDS biking up and down our street alone. I'm fifteen and I'm not allowed to go up and down the sidewalk on a scooter unless someone else is out there =)

message 10: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandycrow) | 5 comments What's that?

message 11: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Like a street that is a dead end. I know, cause I live on the same street:)

message 12: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandycrow) | 5 comments Haha cool. I thought I'd heard that word somewhere before…