Forever a Warrior discussion

Moonstone > 6th Moonstone Meeting

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((*gasp* okay, so I'm a day late))

Stonetooth padded up to Mothermouth.

message 2: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 4014 comments Mod
((Tsk, tsk.))

Hollywing appeared at the entrance to Highstones, peering in warily. They were so close to figuring out all the chaos, yet so far. What clues would StarClan leave them this time?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((nyeeehhh XD))

Stonetooth dipped his head in greeting to the she-cat.

message 4: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Hollywing returned the friendly greeting, then mewed quietly. "I wonder what StarClan's going to tell us?"

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth nodded. He still felt slightly shaken from his last dream.

message 6: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

fullofFaith | 1026 comments Mod
Spiderpaw walked up to Stonetooth and Hollywing. "Hello," she mewed, dipping her head.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Hello, Spiderpaw," Stonetooth replied politely.

message 8: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Hollywing sat down, obliging to wait for the others before entering Mothermouth.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth sighed. He wondered where his mentor was.

message 10: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Hollywing was thinking the same thing. "I wonder where Shadowsoul is," she echoed his thoughts, staring at the sky.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth nodded. "Should we go in? Our mentors don't seem to be coming..."

message 12: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Hollywing nodded. She stepped in the cave.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetoot padded after her. HE flicked his tail to Spiderpaw, signalling to follow.

message 14: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Hollywind led the way down the tunnel, her fur brushing the sides, until a dim light appeared and lit the cave.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth padded after the she-cat; the moonstone slowly came into view. He padded up to it and pressed his nose to the cold stone.

message 16: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Hollywing settled beside the RiverClan apprentice and pressed her nose against the cold stone, chilling herself. The world swirled away simultaniously, and she was sucked into a dream of which she would meet StarClan in.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth felt himself drift off to sleep. His eyes flew open a moment later. He was on a patch of territory which had an unfamilliar scent to it. Is this the StrikeClan that I've heard so much about? he thought sourly.

message 18: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

(Are y'all ready for this?!?)

Spiderpaw walked in and pressed her nose to the cold stone, hoping to finally meet the cats who had been helping her in her dreams. She had only heard the toms voice, he had never reveled himself to her. When she opened her eyes again she was standing between two trees that were on the edge of a clearing. There was a cat standing in the center of the clearing, it's feature shrouded by shadow. "Icebreeze," she mewed walking forward to meet the tom who had become her mentor.

((I need to add him to the Dark Forest cats.))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((haha nicenesss))

Stonetooth scented again, this time depicting an apprentice's scent. He was about to step forward when a shadow casted over head and suddenly, he was back in the cave.

message 20: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

"You are doing well," Icebreeze told her, lifting his head to look into her eyes. She was frozen by his cold blue eyes, but then smiled. "Thank you. Things are going better than expected in WindClan. Cloudystar has decided to leave the clan. Our deputy is still missing as is my mentor. Who will my clan turn too? Why not the medicine cat apprentice to help them. It will be easy to take over now." Icebreeze had been teaching her more than just herbs, but about leading a clan. And Spiderpaw would be the first cat to do both.

message 21: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

((Ooh...))

Hollywing opened her eyes to see herself standing on unfamiliar land. One was blackened, as if covered in soot, and the other was a golden field of grain. They were split directly under the ground Hollywing's paws stood upon. She gasped as cats rushed at her from both sides, claws unsheathed and fangs beared. She squeezed her eyes shut, prepared to be shredded to pieces, but opened them warily to find herself back in the cave. What the...? she noticed she was breathing heavily, and a streak of soot was on her right side, while the Moonstone's glow caused one streak of her golden fur to shine brightly on the left side.

message 22: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

"The other's are no doubt getting messages from StarClan. Make something up about the darkness and war and act afraid. They are too devoted and are not ready to embrace the future." Icebreeze started fading away.

Spiderpaw nodded. She had already planned her story. She closed her eyes and took in a shuddering breath, once she felt the cool stone beneath her paws. "It's getting worse."

message 23: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

"What do you mean?" Hollywing glanced at the apprentice, wincing. How could it get any worse than this?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth sighed. "The clans are falling appart."

message 25: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

"WindClan cats have been leaving," Spiderpaw whispered. "I've heard the warriors saw that their scent trails lead toward RiverClan Territory. Do you know what's going on Stonetooth?"

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Some cats have left to form a clan of their own. They call it 'SwiftClan'... or so I've heart," Stonetooth sighed.

message 27: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

"Can they do that?" Spiderpaw asked. "Can they just choose to make their own clan?"

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Apparently," Stonetooth sighed.

message 29: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

((Windpelt, I'm going to let you know that Spiderpaw considers Silverheart to be dead and will try to kill her if she tries to come back to WindClan. It's nothing against you or your cat, but the plot I am working on for Spiderpaw and WindClan.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((uh, ok...))

message 31: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

((Silverheart is the WindClan medicine cat, but you never role play her there, so I worked out a plot that deals with the fact that the deputy and med cat are missing.))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok.))

message 33: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

((Hehe. And Cloudystar is leaving, so...WindClan is very vulnerable at the moment, not considering the recent rogue attack that left many wounds...))

Hollywing pushed herself up to her paws. "Well," she began. "Things aren't looking good, and it is apparent StarClan cannot aid us through this crises. The prophecy is starting to take place, and it's up to the prophecy cats now to save us." She intoned quietly, green eyes flashing.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth sighed. "It's in their paws now."

message 35: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

"Yes, the best thing we can do not is support those cats so that all will come about correctly to save the clans." Spiderpaw mewed, getting to her paws.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth nodded, also standing.

message 37: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Hollywing stretched, swiftly lapping at the streak of ash on her side before any of the other cats noticed it.