Georgina Kincaid fans discussion

Other Series/Book Talk > What are you currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet (extraordinarygirl86) | 12 comments Mod
I'm more than halfway through City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. I'll probably read The Snake's Pass by Bram Stoker or Crimson Moon by J.A. Saare next.

message 2: by Shantiece (new)

Shantiece Williams (shantiecemack) | 6 comments I've read the series by Cassandra Claire. I am currently reading Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn.

message 3: by Colette (new)

Colette | 5 comments Oh I just finished Clockwork Angel (Claire), No Mercy (Kenyon) and The Grimrose Path (Thurman). I'm reading Death's Excellent Vacation now which is short stories.

message 4: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet (extraordinarygirl86) | 12 comments Mod
I'm almost halfway through Some Girls Bite, the first book in Chloe Neill's Chicagoland Vampires series. I'm really liking it.

message 5: by Dija (new)

Dija Scarlet wrote: "I'm almost halfway through Some Girls Bite, the first book in Chloe Neill's Chicagoland Vampires series. I'm really liking it."

I thought the first book in CLV was good, the second was HORRIBLE, but the third was awesome. So I'm looking forward to #4, but CLV isn't one of my favorite series yet.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) I'm over halfway through anita blake circus of the damned

message 7: by Micah (new)

Micah | 1 comments I just finished the Last Sacrifice book and I LOOOVE it! I'm still reeling from the plot twists and turns. I may also be overanalyzing a lot of the book parts today.

I can't wait until the new YA series comes out, and I have hopes of who the narrator will be!