Georgina Kincaid fans discussion

Other Series/Book Talk > What books have you purchased recently?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet (extraordinarygirl86) | 12 comments Mod
I just recently bought:

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare Crimson Moon by J.A. Saare

I also got The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer for a birthday present.

message 2: by Shantiece (new)

Shantiece Williams (shantiecemack) | 6 comments Kitty takes a holiday, Kitty and the silver bullet, Mockingjay

message 3: by Colette (new)

Colette | 5 comments The Mortal Instruments series is really good. And the prequel series, The Infernal Devices, just came out which is even better!

I also have been reading Rob Thurman's books, they are great and a nice break from all the romantic stuff in the other books. It's a lot of demon action which is cool.

message 4: by Scarlet (new)

Today I purchased Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2) by Chloe Neill Firespell (Dark Elite, #1) by Chloe Neill on amazon. I've also bought Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between (Rhiannon's Law, #1) by J.A. Saare Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe Neill Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater during the past two months.

message 5: by Joy (new)

Joy | 15 comments I ordered First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, #2) by Jeaniene Frost & Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1) by Richelle Mead last night. I was in a real book buying mood and I REALLY wanted to buy about 10 more but trying to control myself!

message 6: by Danni (last edited Aug 16, 2011 06:50PM) (new)

Danni | 1 comments i recently just bought Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2) by George R.R. Martin A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) by George R.R. Martin
i went a little book Crazy >_<"

message 7: by Scarlet (new)

I've been going book crazy recently too.

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3) by Lisa Desrochers Magic Study (Study, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Fire Study (Study, #3) by Maria V. Snyder Venom (Elemental Assassin, #3) by Jennifer Estep Once Burned (Night Prince, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

And for my kindle: The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) by Kresley Cole Dark Craving (Dark Kings, #1) by Donna Grant