Georgina Kincaid fans discussion

General > favorite book from the series? *spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet (extraordinarygirl86) | 12 comments Mod
So what's everyone's favorite book(s) from the series.

Succubus Blues is my favorite. I really liked the Seth in the first book. I didn't like the jerk he turned into in the later books. I also loved Georgina's relationship with Roman in Succubus Blues. I wish their romantic relationship had lasted a little longer. I was really disappointed that they didn't hook up at least on more time in Succubus Shadows.

message 2: by Shantiece (new)

Shantiece Williams (shantiecemack) | 6 comments Psssh. You don't like Seth, he was the best character. Best book Succubus on top. I understand why he did it, but I don't understand the cliff hanger at the end of Succubus shadows. I'm really confused.

message 3: by Dija (new)

Dija I agree with every single thing you said, Scarlet. I loved the first book in the series and later on, I began to really hate Seth and his mundane ways and I feel really sorry for Roman 'cause he's so amazing but Georgina's too absorbed in Seth to see that. I pretty much love-hate every single character, Georgina included.

message 4: by Colette (new)

Colette | 5 comments Lazuline wrote: "I agree with every single thing you said, Scarlet. I loved the first book in the series and later on, I began to really hate Seth and his mundane ways and I feel really sorry for Roman 'cause he's ..."

I agree about Seth and Roman! I'm always back and forth with Seth and I can't decide if I like him now even though I can only assuem they will end up together. But I love Roman and his crazy ways. Maybe I just always liek the bad boys. :) I think the last book was my favorite so far. Probably because it's the freshest in my mind but i think with each book I just got more and more hooked!

message 5: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet (extraordinarygirl86) | 12 comments Mod
I agree with you Colette. I have mixed feelings about Seth. I get why he's gone down such a dark road in the last three books, but I really don't like the selfish person he has turned into.

I also have a thing for the bad boys. Roman is my favorite character in this series. Damon Salvatore is my favorite character from The Vampire Diaries. Eric Northman is my favorite character from True Blood. Spike is my favorite character from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I'm always drawn to the bad boys.

message 6: by Colette (new)

Colette | 5 comments Scarlet wrote: "I agree with you Colette. I have mixed feelings about Seth. I get why he's gone down such a dark road in the last three books, but I really don't like the selfish person he has turned into.

I a..."

OMG they are all my favorite characters too!!!

message 7: by Lora (new)

Lora Savchova (luxuria) | 1 comments I really can't say, I just adore the entire series, it's my all-time favourite. I'll say Succubus Shadows, mostly because of the ending and the Seth scenes about Georgina (favourite ice-cream :D)

I know this isn't really on the topic, but I can't not show this to the fans - the bulgarian book covers for the first two books in the series - Succubus Blues and Succubus on Top. I'm in love...
Тъгата на сукубата (Джорджина Кинкейд, #1) by Richelle Mead Триумфът на сукубата (Джорджина Кинкейд, #2) by Richelle Mead

message 8: by Joy (new)

Joy | 15 comments oh they are hot!!