Team Edward discussion

Rosalie

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments TWILIGHT SUCKS TWILIGHT SUCKS
REAL VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE!
TWILIGHT SUCKS TWILIGHT SUCKS

message 2: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Evelyn wrote: "Did anyone like rosalie telling bella about her life before in eclipse?"

her story made me likes her... It was very good in book but in movie it was not that good

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!!!!!

message 4: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Yeah i know she is good. I personally like her

message 5: by Saray (new)

Saray (msaray) in the book it was better
i dont like her she is full of herself

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that in the book she is better because it all happens diferently and in the movie it has changed...grrr. That doesn't bother some people but for me it does because when rosalie cam to bella she was saying that, you know, i don't like you so much because your making the wrong choice and in the movie...it was just different and i thought rosalie would look a bit pretier in the wedding dress

message 7: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments Rosalie is a shallow person. True love and a family isn't everything.

message 8: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Claere wrote: "Rosalie is a shallow person. True love and a family isn't everything."

well i don't know about love but yes my family is top propriety to me and they are everything for me.they are like world to me at least.

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments thats really sweet shwetika!

message 10: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments aaaaw!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments .......

message 12: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments wat is ur prob demonic?

message 13: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Sep 12, 2010 01:16PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments I just don't think that Rosalie is a good person, she's shallow, and only uses her family for her own personal gain.

message 14: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments no rosalie does hve some flaws but we must understand that her life long dream was snatched away when she was only a day away from achieving it, thts gotta hurt! she is shallow but i mean aside from emmet she has nothing but her self image and vanity to hold close and she only uses her fam because thats just her for sum reason she thinks that that is perfectly normal and just, hey i dont understand that either but i still love her sumhow..

message 15: by GSGS (last edited Sep 12, 2010 07:08PM) (new)

GSGS | 621 comments OK I don't follow this discussion but for some random reason I got a notification for it in my inbox... anywho.

Listen, I'm not really one to talk here, I don't really have much to give on the Rosalie front, however I would just like to say that Twilight has too many minor characters who pop in for a chapter then leave. We never hear about them again. This makes the plot of Twilight confusing.

(Oh yes, and Twihaters, I had a victory, convincing the baby-sitter that Twilight is a load of cr...umbs. So yeah, another point for us!!)

message 16: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments blah blah!

message 17: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments all bark and no bite!

message 18: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Alzie wrote: "all bark and no bite!"

We talking about Jacob here??

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments Sounds like it....

message 20: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Yup I'm fairly sure now.

message 21: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Alzie wrote: "thats really sweet shwetika!"

Thanks lol.

message 22: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments i am a twi fan but hate jacob sooo

message 23: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments no i LOVE edward but NOT rob pat EWWWW!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

hey!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments ......Their both EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

message 26: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments he is not abusive he is not creepy you are

message 27: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments He doesnt sneek he tells her after a while and he was in love and only wanted to protect her!he relents to her later in the book, so give it up!

message 28: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments He is not, he is protecting her from the dangerous world that she enters just by knowing him. He is not a stalker, he says:I tried my best to stay away from you.

message 29: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments soo you see that i am correct

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments If he wanted to protect her, he wouldn't be in her room.

message 31: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments he would, anyone could sneak into her room and hurt or kill her.

message 32: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments it coud happen to any one

message 33: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments and bella is accident prone, much like me

message 34: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments she is also clumsy, again like me, and could hurt herself
i have done this when i had to be taken to the emergency room, and i am less clumsy than bella, she could fall over and like hurt herself majorly

message 35: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Alzie wrote: "he would, anyone could sneak into her room and hurt or kill her."

Her father is a policeman. I think she is fairly safe.

message 36: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments Ok so a middle aged police man in a town where nothing too big (except vamps and werewolves) happens, the biggest being a traffic jam or accident on the many curved highways conection Forks to the world.So im sure that her aged father will be able to protect her from a blood-thirsty vampire with a craving for human blood, yeah i wouldn't bet on that.

message 37: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments Shwetika wrote: "Claere wrote: "Rosalie is a shallow person. True love and a family isn't everything."

well i don't know about love but yes my family is top propriety to me and they are everything for me.they are ..."

I guess it depends on what you call a familiy. If I could make this world better, than I would give up my blood family.

message 38: by Aoibheann (new)

Aoibheann | 46 comments So would I.

message 39: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Family for me includes my blood family(mom, dad, Siblings, Uncles and aunts ), my cousins (both maternal n paternal) , and my best friends too.

message 40: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments I guess for different people 'family' means different things.

message 41: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika ya.

message 42: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments me too, what does it matter if one person(me) is suffering because my fam is dead because it could help 10000's of people instead. i would do it.

message 43: by Swiftfire (last edited Sep 17, 2010 07:04AM) (new)

Swiftfire LOLWHATAREWETALKINGABOUTHERE. >.>

message 44: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 50 comments people dying, would you give up your fam for the btr of the world.

message 45: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Hmm yes I suppose so.

message 46: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments I'm pretty sure my family (except maybe my idiotic brother and immature sister) would be glad to give up their lives for the better.