ALL YOU CAN TAKE ROLEPLAY discussion

High School Rp > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

Rose(: | 361 comments Mod
((start here))

message 2: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Rosio walked in cluching her books to her chest. How ever many times she had to be the new kid, she could never get used to it. She walked up to her locker just a few down from Tyler's...

message 3: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Rosio pulled out a poorly done map of the school. "Where is the biology classroom? I think I'm lost!!!" She looks around as everyone begins leaving for their classes. "This isn't good..."

message 4: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Rosio turns to damien and calls to him," Um, c-could u help me please? I'm new and lost..."

message 5: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "Um, I need to get to Biology, but I have no idea where it is!"
(Yea! I'll make a crush for Tylor!!!)

message 6: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake walked into the gym with time to spare and sat on the top bleachers. He pulled out his ipod to wait for the other classmates.

message 7: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "Oh yea... Thank you! I'm Rosio by the way," Rosio held out her hand in greeting.

Blake glanced over at Tylor surprized that anyone else was here early.

message 8: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Rosio followed further behind nervously walking into the classroom.

Blake saw her turn away shuddering. Slightly offended he took out his head phones and spoke to her," Is something wrong?"

message 9: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake looked down too kind of embarrassed himself," If your sure... I don't bite you know. There's nothing to be afraid of."

Rosio sat doodling in her sketchbook until the teach came in. She stood and handed him a note," The principal told me to show this to each of my teachers..."

message 10: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "T-thanks!" Rosio cheered happily. The first day of school and she already had a friend!

Blake saw Tylor crying and walked over," Hey, what's wrong? I didn't do anything did I?" He had no idea what to do!

message 11: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake gave her one last worried glance before returning to his bag to get his change out close and put his ipod away.

Rosio got caught up in one of her drawings and, as usual, missed the entire lesson...

message 12: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake sat alone a little ways off from the crowd.

Rosio glanced over and saw the pillow. She laughed quietly so the teacher would not hear.

message 13: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake accepted and sat down beside them.

Rosio put finished up her sketch and looked at the angel admirably. Until she noticed she'd forgotten to take notes over the lesson.

message 14: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake nodded as Laural spoke not really paying attention but trying hard to be nice.

Rosio freted to scramble down notes before class ended. 'I have really got to start paying more attention,' she thought worriedly.

message 15: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake changed and walked back out once again intently listening to his ipod his head bobbing with the music.

Rosio finished up the notes and laid her head on her desk tiredly. If the rest of the class ended up like this, she would go insane.

message 16: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake walked into his spanish class. He hated Spanish class.

Rosio perked up when she saw her next class was an art class. She loved art and was great at it.

message 17: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake looked over at Damien speaking Spanish like that. 'What a show off' he thought taking a seat.

Rosio skipped hapily into the classroom and took a seat. She pulled out the angel she was sketching in biology and started adding more detail.

message 18: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Rosio turned towards Tylor who was sitting next to her. "Wow thats really good!"

Blake sulked and waited for class to finish.

message 19: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake glared up at him and removed a head phone," I'm sorry? I suck at Spanish."

Rosio smiled and turned back to her sketch pad.

message 20: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "Its fine," Blake replied taking out his note book.

Rosio didi the same turning on her mp4 and concealing it under her jacket.

message 21: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake walked along with Laural akward ly until he saw Tylor. He waved and smiled to her.

Rosio came in holding her lunch bag and looking around for Damien in the busy lunch room.

message 22: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake turned away hurt. 'She doesn't even know me and she hates me!' he thought.

Rosio hopped over and sat down," Hiya!" she cheered pulling out an apple and a water bottle.

message 23: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake jumped back as Laural kissed his cheek," What the hell!" he said almost too loudly.

"Hi!" she waved to everyone," Nice to meet you all!!!"

message 24: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "Math," he replied happy to have something to distract him from what had just happened," How about you?"

Rosio bit into her apple still a bit shy being around so many new people.

message 25: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments " Probably either music or art," he answered," I'm not good at it, but I love art."

She took out her schedule to see what class she had next. "Math," she sighed under her breath," I hate math!" It would be a perfect oportunity to sleep though...

message 26: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "So you're into art as well, Tylor?" he asked intently.

"huh?" she jumped not expecting to have been heard let alone adressed," Oh of course! What's your next class?"

message 27: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake was shocked," No! I'm not! I'm 100% starit!!!"

She yawned," I always get so tired after lunch! I hope I don't fall asleep!" >.< "That wouldn't b good..."

message 28: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "What would make you think I'm gay? I'm not gay!"

"You're one to talk. You fell asleep in Biology first period remember? And that guy got you a pillow. You were even talking about goats!" she giggled," It was hilarious!!! No offense on your habits of course..."

message 29: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments He sighed and laid his head on the table. 'And now I'm apparently gay' he thought.

"You should still stay awake! What if your tutor quit or you couldn't pay him anymore? Where would you be then?" she stuffed her half drunk bottle back into her lunch bag," Down in the gutters studying like me, that's where."

message 30: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake turned a bit pink but returned the kiss happily.

"Oh," she said slightly embarassed at being put down," Of course... Still! What if something happened? You have to be prepared!" Rosio nodded and smiled indignantly.

message 31: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments He put his arms around her as well.

She sighed at his ignorance but kept a happy smile," Fine just fine!!! You'll see it eventually Damien. I was the same way..." Rosio stood and threw away the core of her apple.

message 32: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake Drew her even closer loving that she was paying him some attention.

Rosio walked out and rushed by Blake and Tylor as not to disturb them.

message 33: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "Of course I'm not gay. I already told u that," he whispered drawing a hand through her hair.

Rosio sat in front of her locker and waited for the next bell. She once again pulled out her sketch book and began a new drawing...

☮WE R AWESOME☮ (BreeGoesRAWR) | 10 comments Kianna groaned as she couldn't remember her locker combonation and kicked the door.
God, how can this day get worse?

message 35: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "If you want us to be, then I'd like that."

She jumped and wiped away a tear forming in the courner of her eye. "Nothing specail, just an angel." She held out the sketch pad to show him the angel faling through the cloud wings torn and halo broken. It was a super detailed sketch." It's not my best work, but I like it...

☮WE R AWESOME☮ (BreeGoesRAWR) | 10 comments Kianna started to walk down the hallway but tripped over Rosio's outstretched legs and caughter herself.
"God...." She mumbled.

message 37: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Blake leaned in and kissed her back.

"T-thanks!" Rosio smiled back.

message 38: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Rosio stood too offering a hand to pull her up.

Blake held her close loving every second of it.

message 39: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "Okay, good bye," he sighed watching her walk away.

"See you later, Damien," Rosio said grabbing her books and heading off towards math class sighing.

message 40: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments In class Blake couldn't stop thinking about Tylor.

Half way to math, Rosio started thinking about skipping...