ALL YOU CAN TAKE ROLEPLAY discussion

Gang Rp > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

Rose(: | 361 comments Mod
((start here))

message 2: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Selina walked down stairs into the living room loading the magazine into her .45 subcompact. She had some buisness to take care of before her shows came on.

message 3: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

Mary was walking around bored and kicking a can

message 4: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Selina looked at Mary tiredly," Hello! How have you been Mary?" She slid her pistol into her belt holster.

message 5: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

((can mary and ur guy like eachother?))

Mary shrugged "Same old same old"

message 6: by Serena (last edited Aug 22, 2010 12:21PM) (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments (Sure sounds good to me. Can you make a guy for me please?)
Selina pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well I have a run to take care of, I'll be back before midnight if the cops stay out."

Waites walked in stretching tiredly and sat down on the couch and turned on the news.
Selina asked him," Waites, I need the keys."
Waites glared at her," No, you don't have your liscense."

Selina stomped out the house. 'I'll hot wire it then' she thought pulling out a switchblade.

message 7: by Rose(:, in love! (last edited Aug 22, 2010 12:21PM) (new)

(sure)

Mary yawned and sat next to Waites "How's it goin Wait?" She asked calling him by his nickname from her

message 8: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Waites smiled at Mary," I'm good. How have you been?"

Selina got to work breaking into Waites's bmw with no sucess." Sh*t." she muttered," He must have gotten a different lock installed..."

message 9: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

"Tired" She said leaning on him and closing her eyes

Max walked up behind her "Want some help?" He whispered in her ear. He was the master of sneaking up on people

message 10: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Selina jumped slightly before swinging around. Not noticing the voice she had the knife at his neck.

Waites nodded," Yea, me to... Up too late last night."

message 11: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

He froze and sighed "Seriously?"

She nodded and looked up at him

message 12: by Serena (last edited Aug 22, 2010 12:36PM) (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Selina blinked slowly before it registered who it was. She had been crushing on Max since she joined the gang but had never had the guts to tell him," I am so sorry! You know not to sneak up on me!!!"

Waites smiled down at her happily," You can take a nap here if you'd like. I don't mind."

message 13: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

He chuckled and moved her hand away "Sorry. Couldn't resist"

She smiled widely "Thanks"

☮WE R AWESOME☮ (BreeGoesRAWR) | 10 comments Brooke jumped from box-to-box, coming down from the top of the abandoned warehouse on the west side of town. She had been peeking around inside, trying to find something to do all night. She heard some people talking from around the coner and peeked to see who was there.

message 15: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Selina clicked the knife back and stuck it into her pocket. She turned back towards the car to hide her face turning red."I need to take care of some buissness but Waites won't let me use the car. Curse my not having a license..."

"Ur welcome," Waites replied.

message 16: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind "I'll help"

She smiled and curled into him

message 17: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Waites put an arm around her.

Selina turned even redder," T-thanks." she stammered.

message 18: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

She closed her eyes and put her arms around him falling asleep

'Welcome"

message 19: by ☮WE R AWESOME☮ (last edited Aug 22, 2010 12:46PM) (new)

☮WE R AWESOME☮ (BreeGoesRAWR) | 10 comments Brooke grabbed a spare rope and threw it up onto a hook on the building and climed up it, avoiding being seen as she watched from above.

message 20: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Waites began to doze off himself.

Selina put her hand on the black hull of the car," Wait a minute! You have a liscense right Max? If I steal the keys could you drive me?"

message 21: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

He chuckled "That's what I was going to do in the first place"

She laid her head on his chest after she was asleep

☮WE R AWESOME☮ (BreeGoesRAWR) | 10 comments Brooke triped on the top and fell off the building and into the bushes below. The people could see her if they looked. She hoped they wouldn't look as she quietly got out of the bushes.

message 23: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Waites fell asleep as well.

"Oh of course," Selina whispered. She snuck inside, took the keys off of Waites belt, and snuck back into the garage," Bingo!" She tossed them over to him and climbed into the passenger seat.

message 24: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

Mary woke up hours later

He smiled and got in then started driving

message 25: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Selina leaned her head against the seat before taking her gun and checking the magazine once again. Then she clicked on the silencer. 'Simple job" she reassured herself.

Waites shifted lightly trying not to wake Mary up.

message 26: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

He looked over at her "So what's this job of yours?"

Mary looked up at him and smiled "Hey"

message 27: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Waites smiled too," Good mourning. I didn't wake you did I?"

Selina turned to him," Nothing too hard. Just some rich guy tht got into too much so I gotta wack him. Take a right up here."

message 28: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

She shook her head yawning a little "Nope" She smiled

He nodded and did that

message 29: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "Good," he yawned." Would you like some breakfast?"

"I'll just be a minute," Selina explained stepping out of the car and concealing her pistol. She walked around the house and broke in the back way.

message 30: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

She nodded smiling "Yes"

He waited

message 31: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Waites got up and went into the kitchen," Do you like your eggs scrambled or overeasy?"

Selina came out quickly putting her gun away and hopping back into the car. She reached into the glove deparment and placed a napkin on her right forearm to stop the blood." Okay, we can go now," she said hiding th pain shooting through her arm.

message 32: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

"Um..scrambled" She smiled sitting in a chair

He started driving "What happened?!"

message 33: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments He came out in a few minutes with a plate of eggs and bacon.

"The guy had a dog! Little piece of crap bit me!!!" she mumbled extremely po'd.

((I g2g but I'll try to get on tomoro))

message 34: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

((aww ok bye!))

She smiled "Thanks Wait"

"You'll be ok"

message 35: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments (I b back for now)
"You're welcome."

"Yeah, I will..." Selina sighed leaning the seat back.

message 36: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

(aww now i g2g. but ill be back in an hour)

She smiled and ate "Yum!"

He took her hand softly

message 37: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments (kk i'll try to stay on if I can)
Waites," So its good?"

Selina blushed at the gesture.

message 38: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

(back!)

"Yes" She smiled

He drove smiling

message 39: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments (I probably hav till about ten so...)
"Well thank you! I'm glad you like it." Waites replied scooting closer to Mary.

Selina allowed her self to calm down and enjoy this. ' So he feels the same way?' she thought smiling to herself and leaning her head against the seat once more.

message 40: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

(me too)

Mary smiled at him

He smiled at her and continued driving

message 41: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "So, did u sleep well?"

"I..." Selina started but didn't finish as she fell asleep in the seat. She always did in a car.

message 42: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

She smiled "I slept wonderfully"

He chuckled and smiled at her 'she's so cute' he thought

message 43: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments "I'm glad" he replied runing a hand over her hair.

She woke with a start as the car pulled into the garage. "Wht?" she whispered jumping forward and then realizing where she was.

☮WE R AWESOME☮ (BreeGoesRAWR) | 10 comments Brooke started to feel suicidal and walked out into the street, hoping a reckless driver wouldn't stop and would run her over. She had felt this way ever since she had lost her parents and brother....today was the day she wanted to die.

message 45: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

She smiled and leaned into his touch

He chuckled "You fell asleep"

☮WE R AWESOME☮ (BreeGoesRAWR) | 10 comments Brooke got angry when the road suddenly went dead and no cars came by. She sighed and curled up into a ball in the middle of the street, crying.

message 47: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments He smiled at her glad that she was happy.

She blinked," Oh yeah... I hope Waites didn't notice we stole his car!"

Waites heard the car pull in. He looked to find that his keys were missing," Selina... She stole the car AGAIN...'

message 48: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

She giggled "oh well. she probably has max with her"

he chuckled

message 49: by Serena (new)

Serena  Greene (xxbreakxmexnotxx) | 100 comments Waites," Y would Max b with her?"

"I hope not, he'll kill me if he finds out!!! I've already gotten in trouble for stealing his car..." Selins sighed pushing the car door open," I need some beer..."

message 50: by Rose(:, in love! (new)

She shrugged "He likes her"

He rolled his eyes

« previous 1 3