Raven's Gate (Power of Five, #1) Raven's Gate discussion

The Gatekeepers series.............

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Siastine Lore A Gatekeeper is supposed to die in the fifth book, i hope it isn't Matt, but clues are pointing to him.

Angelica Watson (psst! amrutha) yep, i don't matt shld die, i mean he's the main character rite??? :)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) I wish none of them would die *sigh*
I had a feeling though that one of them would have to die so that they can like repeat history in how they defeated the bad guy :/
maybe Pedro? cuz he's kind of my least fav T.T
idk, i vote none :P

Gerchia Slave to Insanity(aka Chaotic Mannii) wrote: "I wish none of them would die *sigh*
I had a feeling though that one of them would have to die so that they can like repeat history in how they defeated the bad guy :/
maybe Pedro? cuz he's kind of..."

when will the next book be coming out?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

=P

Cindy Ravens gate is AWSOME!!!! ~!!!!! <3

MizziQ Gerchia wrote: "Slave to Insanity(aka Chaotic Mannii) wrote: "I wish none of them would die *sigh*
I had a feeling though that one of them would have to die so that they can like repeat history in how they defeat..."

I don't know but I like Matt too much for him to die. Pedro should if anyone.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited May 22, 2011 03:16AM) (new)

I liked this book but it felt like something was missing in it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

AAARRRGHHH! SPOILERS!!! NOOOOOO......... I'M MELTING I'M MELTING!!!!!!

MizziQ There not spoilers its just thoughts.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

ok ok, I haven't continued the Gatekeeper series after this one because although I love Anthony Horowitz it's not as exciting as other books out there that I just have to read, and it gets kinda confusing (for me anyway)at the end.

MizziQ it was confusing! It gets more confusing even but if you stick with it it could be very good. If you don't like it don't read it but for me I thought this was WAY better than the alex rider series... just my opinion anyways.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I will definitely continue the series just not now though

MizziQ I hate waiting for the ends of series. I wish I could have waited until it was done and then I woudn't have to wait in suspense for sequels...:)

Roman Tomashoff The clues will obviously point to Matt being killed, but I don't think it will be him. Because being the main character he can't die. Does anyone know when the last book is coming out?

MizziQ It was published in January.

This is the first chapter:
http://anthonyhorowitz.com/nexus/p5b5c1/

message 17: by Milan (new)

Milan This time it will be the scarlett since she got a hit rite in the middle of the eyes........ i dont think it will be others......and now one will betray others.....it says in the summary..... i hv the book and i am done reading it......Anthony Horowitz

Damon I absolutely love these books!! I am on Necropolis right now. Nightrise was pretty violent.

MizziQ They're incredible! Just a happy mistake in the library that I came across this....on vacation no less. I was glad I could remember the name 'till back home. :)

Omarsantana So far I've only read the first book, and I could tell he is really important(Matt) so I guess he could be in trouble in the next book. During the entire book I was wondering "how did he brake the jug?" but I found out how and I was pretty surprised how he did it (SOILER) and just by reading what he was able to do with his power I thought he was a little OP, so killing him isn't anything I think will happen to him. I can just predict that Matt will not die, I haven't read the last book, It just can't happen.

Jonathon i think this might be the end of the series of the gate keepers:(

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Raven's Gate (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anthony Horowitz (other topics)