The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

First RP post

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Just for laughs, post your first RP post ever.

message 2: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments My first:

Percy and the Olympians #1 Fans group,

Jun 27, 2008. (Wow. Over two years ago.)

"Amythest stared at her food while Dionysus made announcements. It seemed as if he was purposefully stretching them out to make the wait till Capture the Flag LONGER. And she knew it was something he would do. She looked at her cup. "Cream Soda" she said. FINALLY Mr. D finished. She walked over to the fire and scraped an extremely good looking roll into the fire, and said her prayers. She gobbled her food down, but she noticed some other kids were taking FOREVER! She started talking to another Athena kid about architecture."

message 3: by Rex (new)

Rex  *Several yards away, within a grove of trees, Lexis stared--dark eyes wide--at the mutants before her, short, dark hair falling across her pale face. She had been headed back to her house for supplies when she'd see the other kids--mutants like herself--suddenly burst into battle. She had hidden behind the trees, first out of fear of being seen, then out of curiosity.

Lexis unfurled her skinny, 6'1" frame from it's crouch, releasing a series of high pitched clicks from the back of her throat. She knew the others couldn't hear them, the sounds being to high pitched for them to detect. The sound bounced back, remapping the scene before her in her brain, everything outlined in silver and blue, every detail crystal clear.

Her wings-- large, leathery bat-like things--twitch against her back, under the cloak she wore. The garment was the only thing she wore besides ace bandages wrapped around her torso, green cargo pants, and boots. It was hard to wear shirts when one had wings.

Smirking to herself, Lexis decided she'd watch the other kids a little longer. It had been a long time since she'd been in town....even if she didn't talk to anyone, the sight of other people, at least, was comforting.*

((Three months ago, my first real RP post.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Camp Half-Blood

((my character doesn't know who she is yet either))
Rose had her book propped up on her knees, sunken into her four large pillows, absorbed in her book, her english homework spread out next to her.
"Rose?" Her father called, she could hear his footsteps bounding up the stairs, "Hmm?" she called out and looked up when he came into her room rather loudly, "What? What's going on?" she asked when she said his dark hair sticking up in all places, his faced flushed,
"Dad.." Rose asked cautiously as he pulled her up, "We have to go." He said sounding harshly, "Where?" she shrieked and he pulled her out of their small apartment and put her in the car, immediately speeding off, "Camp Half blood."
She raised her eyebrows, "Huh?" she began to ask something else when their car slammed into something Rose couldn't see, she screamed as a two sphinx's rammed her windows, her dad desperately trying to pull her out of the car.

The end of last december.

that's when I sucked at RP, and didn't check spelling/punctuation or logic... >.>

message 5: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Haha, my first post sucked even more.

message 6: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments My first post was in RP 5, here! It's funny because it's the same character's as RP 6... but Penelope is quite a bit different.

3285809 Penelope came in through the broken window, shaking the grass and twigs out of her fur. She had a leg of a deer clamped between her jaws as she cocked her head to the side to listen for any movement. None.

Penelope pictured her baby brother, Paul, sleeping soundly in his bed. He is the only thing Penelope finds herself living for these days. Haunting memories of that day still come back, the image of her father slowly wrapping his hands around her moth- Stop it!, Shaking her head, she brought the bloody stump into the kitchen, staying as quiet as possible so she wouldn't wake Paulie.

Trotting up the steps into her room, Penelope grabbed a set of clothes between her teeth and head into the bathroom. She knew no one was around to see her naked body, but she felt safer getting dressed in there.

Before Penelope went back down the stairs, she checked in on Paul. His dark hair was stuck to his forehead and his long lashes fluttered in sleep. His tiny arm wrapped in his Batman comforter made Penelope's heart swell with love. She shut the door quietly and walked down the stairs, returning to the kitchen to grab and knife and started carving.

Forty minutes later, with the kitchen bloodless and most of the meat wrapped up, Penelope heard Paulie stumbling his way down the steps. He came into view in his too-big t-shirt and pants, sucking his thumb.
"Get that out of your mouth!" Penelope scolded, "We're going into town to drop off food."

Penelope only just decided to tell the others about her powers. She'd been selfish, hunting for just herself and her brother. She knew now that she needed to help everyone with what she could do. Walking into town with a bag of meat in her mouth in the shape of a Bengal Tiger with Paulie on her back seemed just the right amount of weird to make a scene. Penelope always liked making scenes to make herself stand out more since everyone always overlooked the short girl.

"'Kay, sissy. Let's go!" Paulie exclaimed, excited to see people after so long. Penelope didn't know what would happen, but she grabbed another set of clothes, gave them to Paulie, and Changed. In ten seconds, a beast was in the place where a girl once was.

They walked out the door and braced themselves for action.

message 7: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Oh yeah! Your first RP was here!

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments Me too ^_^
But it was pretty suck-tacular

Capri walks into the daycare for the first time. As she is walking through the door something brushes against her arm, but she doesn't see any thing. She jumps back. "what was...." she trails off seeing all the prees.

message 9: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Haha. :P I think its even a little better than mine though.

message 10: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Hahaha suck-tacular... funneh.

Idk, I thought my first post was okay, for a firsttimer. I'm not used to writing in 3rd person so I had to keep changing the I's or Me's to Her and Penelope, haha.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yours us waay better than mine....

message 12: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments No, your first was WAY better than mine. I mean, I know there was the age difference between the posts (I wrote mine when I was 11), but still.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I wrote mine back when I started typing BIG paragraphs of roleplay. CRAPPY.

message 14: by Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (last edited Aug 15, 2010 03:29AM) (new)

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) Magnum Blue awoke with a start. he'd experienced pain before, but never as much as this. it felt like his legs were on fire. closer inspection revealed that this was because they were. this was not a problem, though. because his legs were several feet away from his body; it turned out that quite a lot of his house was scattered around him, but mostly on top of his legs. a large lorry had crashed into his home, snapping the support beams and bringing the entire house crashing down. The resulting smash had destroyed the fuel tanks his father had insisted on keeping in the basement, causing quite a large fireball that had cauterised the wounds. this was actually very lucky, because otherwise he would have bled to death. magnum wasn't going to admit that he was lucky, because if he thought about it, it was kinda obvious that he wasn't very lucky. "fantastic," He thought,"I'm a paraplegic". Crawling away from the charred, burning lump that was, until recently, his house, Magnum spotted large greyish lump. it turned out to be his Trilby. putting it on, he crawled towards his metalwork shed.

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments Mr Trentlake had poofed, as Quinn had put it. It seemed that every adult had poofed in Perdido beach, thought Sam as he walked through the square. After visiting his house, he needed a break from everyone else to get his thoughts around all this. Sam sat down on a bench opposite the day-care centre and looked at the other kids from school wandering around.
"Hi!" said a voice as a shape plonked down next to him on the bench. Sam smiled, it was Rachelle Meyers, a girl in his year who had moved in to Perdido beach about two months ago. She always seemed to be smiling, which right now was a welcome sight since everyone was either crying or panicking.
"Hey Rachelle" replyed Sam, "This is pretty messed up isn't it?"

I decided to post my first on the goodreads site, since my first was on a now "dead" roleplay and I can't access the post :P

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) ha. you misspelt "replied". ages ago.

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments fuck you dan, fuck you.

message 18: by Rex (new)

Rex  Matt a.k.a The Veteran wrote: "fuck you dan, fuck you."

......I will need pictures of that. *wiggles eyebrow*

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments :O

I don't bend that way, Six, so you'll have to go without....

message 20: by Rex (new)

Rex  *is sad*

Dammit. And I was so excited....

(I was suppose to give up sexual remarks....but it's too addicting.)

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments *is sad because six is sad*

*Light bulb*

..........................Six?

*grope*

message 22: by Rex (new)

Rex  *evil smile....* *pounces on Matt*

*super grope*

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments *super rape*

;]

message 24: by Rex (new)

Rex  Lol.

message 25: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments ...Super?

Do I want to know the difference between normal and super?

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments Im with luna on that one. I want to know, but then again i don't.

message 27: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments How about the super duper grope? That's my fave.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Braden wrote: "Im with luna on that one. I want to know, but then again i don't."

Oh, you know you wanna know Braden.... ;) That teen curiosity of yours is just too strong.

message 29: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Girl on Fire wrote: "Braden wrote: "Im with luna on that one. I want to know, but then again i don't."

Oh, you know you wanna know Braden.... ;) That teen curiosity of yours is just too strong."

I already know what it is.... but you can show me anyways, Rosey! *wink*

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

*grins sheepishly* Come into the dark....

message 31: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Okay! *goes into the dark*

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Now...we need Braden.

message 33: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Ohhh Braaaaaa-DEN! (just picture that like Auntie- Am from The Wizard of Oz)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

O: Hahahaha

message 35: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments *peeks around corner into dark room*

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

*squee* LUNA!!

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) Phoebe Fibi Feeby Feebee Pheebee Pheobe Sophie wrote: "How about the super duper grope? That's my fave."

*MegaGrope*

message 38: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Ohmygod HAIII Dan! *MegaGropes Rose and Dan at the same time* I like the dark room *creep stare*

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoo!

I'm going clothes shopping for school at Kohl's today...might be gone for a bit. *sob* Bye family!

dude, you're only leaving for like 5 hours...

message 40: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Oh god, Rose! Don't leave me! *grabs on to Rose's leg* NOOOO!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

*snuggles Fibi* Hello my pet(:

message 42: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Yay! *snuggles Rose* I missed you Rosey!

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) i missed all of yez!

message 44: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Hehehe Dan *snuggles Dan*

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 17, 2010 10:17AM) (new)

Yeeee! *sits on Dan and licks cheek*

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) hi girls... btw, i is tryin to make puppets of Me, matt, fibi, rose and Six.

message 47: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments That's really awesome!

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) i needs more fabrics...

message 49: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Then go get more fabrics...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

:D a n_n lolz wrote: "hi girls... btw, i is tryin to make puppets of Me, matt, fibi, rose and Six."

O: WOOO!!!!

« previous 1 3 4