YA Book Club discussion

Introduce Yourself :)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloebooklover) | 14 comments Mod
Hey guys! I'm Chloe, a young teen who LOVES to read! As an intro I think we should share one of our favourite books (I have tons) and one of our least favourite books!

Fav: Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Least: Once Was Lost by Sarah Zarr

What about you?

message 2: by Antonia (new)

Antonia | 2 comments Hi! My name is Antonia and I am also a young teen who loves to read books. One of my favourite books is also Twenty Boy Summer. One of my least favourite books is Night Runner by Max Turner

message 3: by Chloe (new)

Hi Antonia!!! I hated Night Runner too!!!! Thanks for joining!

message 4: by Antonia (new)

Antonia | 2 comments Hi Chloe! I have another book I really liked the boyfriend list be E.Lockhart. have you read it before?

message 5: by Chloe (new)

Yeah, actually I have! I loved it too!

message 6: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 1 comments Hey, I'm Chloe and my favorite book is Graceling. My least favorite book is Inkspell.

message 7: by Chloe (new)

Hey Chloe (tee hee) Is Inkspell the second to Inkheart? Because I really couldn't get through that book! Feel free to invite all your friends!

message 8: by Mona (new)

Mona Garg (k1721m) | 3 comments Hello everyone :). I'm Mona. Chloe invited me to join this group. I enjoy reading many genres, including YA. My favorite book is Memoirs of a Geisha and my least favorite is The Last Summer. I couldn't even get through 50 pages.

message 9: by Chloe (new)

Hi Mona!

message 10: by Mona (new)

Mona Garg (k1721m) | 3 comments Hi Chloe :). Thanks for the invite.

message 11: by Chloe (new)

No problem Mona! Always glad to add more members to the group. You can invite a few friends if you like, up to you!