NEED HELP GIVE HELP discussion

topic > problems with friends

Comments Showing 1-50 of 499 (499 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

im good at friend advice :) i have seen it all!! (well not really but ive seen a lot :P)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

o well thats good :)so have i and im kinda the 'advice giver' in my group of friends :D

message 3: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 2771 comments Mod
trust me the one thing i DO NOT UNDERSTAND is why people have to act like jerks !

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!

message 5: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

its like so stupid because u didnt really do anything in the first place !

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey im not a jerk!.....K maybe sometimes but!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!

message 8: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:) well "SOME PEOPLE" ACT LIKE THAT !" BUT NOT ALL PEOPLE DO :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha

message 10: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol !

message 11: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

NOOOOOOOO !!!!! U ARENT LUCAS AND NEVER WILL BE !!!!

message 12: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:)))) thanks and U ARE TOO :))))))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya ur not!

message 14: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hahaa lol michael !

message 15: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

michael lol !

message 16: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

no clue what u said lol haha

message 17: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hahaaa lol

message 18: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ya I dont normally do that !

message 19: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol

message 20: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol

message 21: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hahaa !

message 22: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:)

message 23: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:)))

message 24: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:))

message 25: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

message 26: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hahhaaa

message 28: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

haha

message 29: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

so random haha

message 30: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hahhaha LOL

message 31: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:) I do too haha

message 32: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

that I like spongebob ! LOL

message 33: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Lucas wrote: "lol yea.... marissa guess wat?!?"

what?

message 34: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol just say it in the message haha ! LOL lucas :))

message 35: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

who cares lol

message 36: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hahhaaaa ! lol

message 37: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lolololol

message 38: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hhahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL :)

message 39: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

message 40: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hahaha

message 42: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol lucas ..say it slowly this time !

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Lol lol lol lol

message 44: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol

message 45: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

what u just said to me ! u can say it here lol :)))

message 46: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

as more than a friend?

Antje གརས པཅ Parker OMG!!!

message 48: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

well u like me as........

message 49: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

just read the message first lol

message 50: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:) so you like me as a ......girlfriend???????????

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10