Warriors ~ Chaos in the Stars discussion

Brainstorming Corner : ) > Group Interest

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dapplenose (last edited Sep 02, 2010 06:05PM) (new)

Dapplenose | 454 comments Mod
I've noticed that the group's activity has gone down. Is there any specific reason for the decrease in interest, other than the newness is wearing off? I added a Tribe of Rushing Water RP. Does that interest people, or would they rather have a SkyClan RP, or both?

If there is anything I can do to get you guys pumped up or improve the group, please let me know! Please help me keep this group alive until we have a great plot! Post here to tell me is you still care about this group!

message 2: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 325 comments Mod
I like this group! I think it had good characters and it's fun. Maybe you could send this out as a message to all the members? Because I really would like it to be active again.

message 3: by Dapplenose (new)

Me too! I've always wanted one of those super-huge groups that are still active and close-knit :)

I also like the charracters and plots I have here.

message 4: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Me too. Although it does kinda suck that we're the only two in the Tribe... DAPPLENOSE!!!

message 5: by Dapplenose (new)

I'm actually trying to kickstart this group too, at the moment: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2...
I started trying to kick-start it just before I realize this group was dying, too.

Do you think I should just focus on this one? I definately care a lot more about this one, and I see a bleak future for the other one anyways.

message 6: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Personally, I would focus on this one. I think it has more potential, and it was great while it was active.

message 7: by Dapplenose (new)

I agree. Since I've already started trying to work on the other one, I could tell the members that there's been a change of plans and It's sort of merging with this group

message 8: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 8 comments *sighs* Like I said in the other group, we need WAY more creativity than realistic Rps. Sure, realistic is basing on actual life, but, remember, Warriors is a fiction series. That means, we need more creativity, than reality, of course, you still need the reality part to stick to the whole warriors world, or else, we'll have cats flying. It'll be a good idea to have a SkyClan Rp, but maybe you should also add StarClan and Tribe of the Endless Hunting, that'll attract a little more activity, cause, hey, who wouldn't want to be a StarClan cat? Also, adding a Dark Forest Rp would let the members roleplay the Dark side...

message 9: by Dapplenose (new)

Usually after-life RPs don't experience too much creativity unles they're tied in with a current plot or prophecy. If that was the case, then yes, an RP would be made.

The thing I don't like about unrealistic Warriors RPs is that I can find realistic plots way more entertaining than DarkClan cats coming out and attacking StarClan or IronClan coming back from the dead or whatever. Unrealistic plots usually involve dead cats.

message 10: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 8 comments Not really. What I mean by Unrealistic, I mean more creativity, still, no making cats come back from death, unless, the cat was a leader with more than 1 life.

message 11: by Dapplenose (new)

Okay, explain in detail what "unrealistic, just more creativity, but still no makin cats come back from the dead" would look like to you

message 12: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 8 comments Well, it's like this. We would still need imagination to make this group more lively (a little humor perhaps, but no crude humor) but we still need to stick to reality, so we don't go overboard, like flying, jumping off the tallest tree, and not breaking anything...ect.

message 13: by Dapplenose (new)

what kind of imagination? o.O

message 14: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 8 comments Like, creative imagination, not explosive, random, just, creative. (and humorus everyone loves humor!)

message 15: by Dapplenose (new)

Alyssa, you know what's funny? I'm trying to get people in the other group to leave it and join this one, but for once I can't stop people from participating XD

message 16: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 8 comments Huh, the thing about me, is that, I try not to give up, until problem are solved!!!!!!

message 17: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

Dapplenose wrote: "Alyssa, you know what's funny? I'm trying to get people in the other group to leave it and join this one, but for once I can't stop people from participating XD"

Lol, that's so funny. Kinda ironic.

message 18: by Dapplenose (new)

I know. I wish I had that problem here! I think maybe they don't realize that I'm not trying to save both of them. I wnt to GIVE UP on the other one and focus on this one. Oh well, maybe it'll work out for both of them XD

message 19: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 8 comments It probaly will. You just have to BELIEVE!!!!

message 20: by Dapplenose (new)

Actually, it probably won't.

I BELIEVE in this group, but I think the other one has a bleak future.

message 21: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 8 comments Sheesh, don't have to be so negative, you never know...*dramatic music*

message 22: by Dapplenose (new)

lol, I'm not being negative. I've just been raising groups for a long time....

message 23: by Dapplenose (new)

Something i've been wanting to do is a realistic RP. Baisically, a place where all the charracters make sense and there's nothing going rediculous going on. I think I've kind of encorporated that into this group.

message 24: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 8 comments Well, the ridiculos part, is needed, because, in every group, there's at least a silly person around...and that's the same thing in rps.

message 25: by Dapplenose (new)

You don't need rediculous charracters to have a great plot. Trust me.