For The Love Of Roleplay discussion

Pairs. > ~Roze & Perisi!~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,077 (1077 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 3948 comments Mod
here it is!

message 2: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

Roze the emo-ish girl | 1602 comments Mod
yo =^-^=

message 3: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

lol. so why does you friend irritate you is because of the clash of personailty or soemthing?

message 4: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

yeah, sort of. I mean, she has a talent for saying the worst possible things at the worst possible times.

message 5: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

oh that is bad but she doesn't say things that bring you down does she??

message 6: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

Thankfully, no. We're no longer in the same class but there was this time when she said all the wrong things in front of one of my closest bestie's mom and that was during our joint birthday celebration. My bestie was not allowed to go. The day went down hill from there.

message 7: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

aw no but why were you friends with her in the beginning.

message 8: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

well, she came to me. We were christened at the same time and our parents were friends. If she didn't approach me, I doubt I'd be friends with her.

message 9: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

but are you still now??

message 10: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

I guess so. If I give myself time to calm down, we're fine after a while.

message 11: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

but you shouldn't tie yourself with people like that Roze. It is not good for you.

message 12: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

I know. Ironically, when I calm down, I see the fact that she means well. At least, I think she does. But, I'm not completely tied to her. I have tactful ways of avoiding her and avoid hurting her feelings.

message 13: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

ja but Roze you can't always do that. Im sure she got other friends its not nice giving her false hope in a friendship. Don't you think she deserves to know the truth.

message 14: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (last edited Aug 14, 2010 06:18PM) (new)

...I know. She has my other friends. Actually, I'm not giving her false hope, at least I think I'm not. If I'm annoyed with something she did, I tell her. But I don't want to hurt her and all I'm doing right now is stretching my patience...I'm still trying to figure out what to do.

Ciao, my aunt's telling me to get off.

message 15: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

aw bye. I think you need to tell her else she thinks you cool with it whatever she told or did to you.

message 16: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

Okay, let me explain things clearly since last time, my mind was heavy with sleep deprivation.

She approached me when I transferred saying that our parents were friends. She was great back then, in a way. She didn't curse or whatever and she wasn't boy-crazy. She was alright. But then, we, and by we I mean all of us in our circle of friends, noticed that she changed. She started cussing, and she was going gaga over this guy. It down right startled me. Once, she was so happy that she was screaming and jumping and hyperventilating at my grandparent's place, I had to yell at her to leave, I was joking of course but it was getting on my nerves, plus my grandfather was sleeping.

My mother doesn't want me to fight with her and I'm sure that my mom's worried about my emotional state. If she does something that's not pleasing, I tell her. She ignores what I say sometimes but at least I tell her. If she says the wrong thing, it's not intentional. On our birthday thing, she was apologizing to me the whole day. I couldn't stay mad. Partly because she was so sincere and a little bit because of the constant apologies which kinda got irritating after quite a while.

Like I said, she means well but her personality and mine clash. She knows this, I know this. We argue sometimes but it doesn't really get to us. I mean, I think I sort of understand why she turned out like that, she's an only child like me so maybe it's just loneliness. My friends and I are worried for her though. Like one of them said, she hides her fragile self behind her spontaneous personality. And another said that we shouldn't shun her, we're the only ones who accept her so we shouldn't.

When she didn't make the cut for our section, she cried. She felt left out in their class. I'm observing her and I'm relieved that she's getting along with her other classmates, mostly our former classmates. At least she doesn't feel alone anymore. She joins us for lunch and we hang out for a while after school.

It could be that I'm justifying myself. I would feel terrible if she and I weren't friends to some extent because she trusts me. She and I both know however that our friendship has a switch. Today, we're friends, tomorrow we may not be.

I have no idea what my point is but I don't think I'm giving her false hope...When the switch is set on on, metaphorically speaking, she can be a great friend...She just has a sharp tongue and she lacks tact.

Gosh this is long. I'm sorry for ranting. I'm sure you have better things to do...

message 17: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

wow!! lol

message 18: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

I see, I kind of get where you getting at since I have friend that almost similar. I think you should let it slide. I mean you all going to different universities and stuff so maybe you too will grow apart. The sad thing no relationship last forever.
At least, she got other friends beside your group which is good, like you said she won't be alone.

Lol, didn't you feel a sense of relief when you just let it all out.

message 19: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

Haha, yeah I did. I was surprised that I had so much to say. I felt so much better. Thanks! So how about you? Do you have any problems you want to talk about or something?

message 20: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

the topic that is bitting at me is the career I want to do but besides that. No not really. How is school?

message 21: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

Hectic sched, as always. Other than that, it's fine. Wanna RP?

message 22: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

rp in which one???

message 23: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

Shame when you going to have a break?

message 24: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

here? Our break's probably gonna be this October...probably.

message 25: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

that isn't too bad for how long.

Alright sure why not :)

message 26: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (last edited Aug 19, 2010 04:22AM) (new)

depends, if it's when we're celebrating foundation week, most of the classes would be postponed for the whole month if we are. Topic?

message 27: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

That is cool! We get foundation day and we all get ice cream! :)

~thinks~ well brownstone and mine is just evrything. It doesn't really. So it can be one of those Ultimate rp things :)

message 28: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

Yeah, it's really fun. We go to school. Hang. Join contests if we feel like it. Most of the month is used to prepare so we don't really do much school work.

Define 'ultimate'

message 29: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

lol that is cool so what contests are you going to join?

Like you can have powers, you can ba an animal, you can attend a academy or you could some species. You can use the location and time.

message 30: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

Singing contest I guess. They give out cash prizes. And perhaps I'd kill some time watching a movie in our room. I don't really like to bother with sports, the event we usually have in the morning (the events stretch out 'til the evening), my friends and I are sort of ball magnets...

Cool. Characters introduced impulsively?

message 31: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

lol. Do you sing??

ja. :)

message 32: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

Yeah. But it's more like a hobby than a talent.

Okay..umm, hmmm, you start

message 33: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

alright.

Im sure you good. what type of singer,e.g soprano 1 or 2. alto??

message 34: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (last edited Aug 19, 2010 05:13AM) (new)

Name:Erica Kane
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs22/f/200...
Personality:enigma, she doesn't like talking about herself. Fascinated by people and their actions.
Any special magical skills: power to reconstruct objects.
crush: open
Other:

message 35: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (last edited Aug 19, 2010 05:11AM) (new)

soprano 1. I honestly had no idea how that happened. I used to be soprano 2 when I was younger.

Name: Claire -not her real name-
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima...
Personality: Caring but reserved. She doesn't like to speak up unless she finds it necessary and her eyes always have this blank look.
Special skills: her intellectual capacity is off the charts. Her mind is always open to learn and devise.
crush: open
Other: She was raised in the mafia and she is currently being trained to be the boss of the next generation. She doesn't want the job though.

btw, the link for Erica's appearance doesn't work

message 36: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

Really?? Sometimes that happens my friend used to be a soprano one but then it got changed to alto.

same Im also Soprano 1.

Claire doesn't have a look??

message 37: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

ahahaha, forgot X) lemme edit it

message 38: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

done editing

message 39: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

lol :)

Would you like to start or should I?

message 40: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

omg! Do you like have a quizilla account??

message 41: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (last edited Aug 19, 2010 05:14AM) (new)

ag damn let me try and find it again. it was so pretty!!

I fixed it

message 42: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

Ummm, you go. Yeah, why?

message 43: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

omw! Hi5!! I have one too!!

message 44: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

-returns hi5- what's you user name? I'm gonna search for you.

message 45: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

Erica held her surfboard in her hand and just finished riding a wave for the day. She stabbed her white surfboard with floral prints into the soft cream sand. She sat next to her board and looked up to the sky.

message 46: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

Claire was crouching on the shore, absentmindedly staring at a pink seashell. She traced it with her finger, her features never betraying her.

message 47: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

haikudancer. what is yours???

message 48: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

Erica looked around at the different people around. She dusted the sand off her orange bikni and felt the wind blow through her hair. The day wasn't very crowded with people which was nice.

message 49: by Roze the emo-ish girl, Animazed Modness (new)

oXwolfXbladeXo

message 50: by ~Perisi Kitty~, Modtress! (new)

really!! Ima look for you adn add you as a friend!! :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22