The Cello Lovers discussion

Highschool > Highschool RP :D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 199 (199 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Savana My real name is Sydney | 721 comments Mod
((RP!))

message 2: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Fox was yelling at his brother Jared. "What's wrong with you?! Why the fuck would you do that!" Fox stomped away to Social Studies.

Jared sighed and walked to Science.

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen walked through the hallway looking for his locker. He sighed,"This is going to be a long school year."

message 4: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia walked up to him. "What's your locker number I might know." She smiled.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen looked up, "234 I was kind of looking for my first period class," he hesitated.

message 6: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia nodded. "That lockers next to mine up there at the right corner last lcker." She looked at his paper with his classes. "Uh oh Social Studies." She pointed to a room where Fox stomped into. "Might have to sit by him." She sighed.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Is that your first class too? I just transferred here so I don't know this place too well," Kalen looked down at his feet.

message 8: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia nodded. "Yes." She looked at him. "This is a nice school don't feel sad." She started walking to s.s.

message 9: by Izzy (last edited Aug 12, 2010 05:17PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen watched her walk into the class room when he heard the warning bell ring and started to run, "Don't want to be late on my first day!" he yelled to himself and ran into the classroom tripping on his foot and fell on the floor in front of the whole class.

message 10: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia walked over and helped him up.

Fox helped him up too.

The whole class laughed. One kid said. 'Cynthia likes the nerd of the school!

Cynthiaa looked at the kid. "I'm gonna punch the snot out of you!"

message 11: by Izzy (last edited Aug 12, 2010 05:26PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen picked up his books and looked at Cynthia, "Thanks," he said. He looked back down at his feet,"I always knew I was never wanted around," he wanted to go back to his old school and be with his 2 friends again.

"Well class today we have a new student, please introduce yourself," Mr.Pengally said.

Kalen looked at the class and started to feel nervous, "Kalen," he said.

"Please have a seat Kalen right there next to Fox," Mr.Pengally pointed to a chair next to Fox.

Kalen sat down.

message 12: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Fox smiled. "Your a good man." He smiled. "Your gonna go well with my bastard of a brother." He looked at Kalen. "Your nees bleeding." He pointed to his right nee. "I have a band-aid." He pulled out a bavd-aid and handed it to Kalen.

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen looked at Fox,"Uh thanks I guess," he put the band=aid on his knee. Kalen sighed.

message 14: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Fox turned his attention to his teacher.

Cynthia stared at Kalen next to her.

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) The last bell rang. Kalen walked out of class and wanted to get home, "Today was terrible nobody here likes me now I really wish we didn't move here," Kalen opened his locker.

message 16: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia walked overt. "Wanna come to the park with me and the twins?" She looked at him. "Maybe Whitney would come."

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen looked at her, "Really? Where is that?" he asked as he got his book bag.

message 18: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

"Just a block down the road." She smiled. She looked at a blond girl. "Whitny! Wanna cometo the park with the twins, me and Kalen?" She called over.

The twins showed up. "I'm not talking to Jared." Fox said.

Jared held out his hand. "I'm Jared/" He said to Kalen

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen looked at him, everyone else was taller than him,"Uh hi," Kalen looked at his feet.

Whitney saw Cynthia,"Sure! That would be fun," she smiled.

message 20: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

"Come on." Cynthia lead the way out of school.

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen was nervous being around new people and looked at Cynthia. He walked next to Cynthia and started to say something,"Sometimes I wish that I never moved to this city but sometimes I don't regret it."

message 22: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia shrugged. "I like it here." She looked at him. "Look at all the freinds you already made." She poited to herself then at the two twins galring at eachother and at Whitnney yelling at them.

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I don't make friends very easily my mom says I'm very shy, but my opinion always was nobody liked me that much like today when I tripped on my foot even though it hurt it hurt even more to have people laugh at me," Kalen felt a tear roll down his face.

message 24: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia put her arm over his shoulder. "Don't fret there all bullies." She looked at the freinds behind her. "That's not all the freinds I have that like you."

Fox hit Whitney's arm with his elbow and pointed to Cynthia and Kalan.

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I appreciate the support but I just feel like I don't fit in here," Kalen sighed.

message 26: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia sighed. "That's how I felt." She looked at a fence. "We're here." She said.

Secondslikecenturies | 410 comments Mod
Angel walked into Science class and sighed.

((hey))

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((hi))

((Plz rp))

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((I kinda wanted to wait till savana comes on but she didn't answer the phone so idk))

((Call her again cuz I only got a few minutes untill my brother takes the computer))

message 33: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((K omg my little sister connie is eating stuffing her face into a piece of bread))

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((no one answered))

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen looked at the park in amazement, 'This place is huge!' he thought.

message 36: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia walked into the park and sat under a tree.

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen walked over to a field of grass and sat back and watched the clouds.

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((can i call you?))

message 39: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia looked at him. "Hey! Kalen!" She called over. "Come sit here!" She smiled and patted a spot next to her with her hsnd.

message 40: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen looked over at the tree he got up and sat next to Cynthia. "This place is huge!" Kalen said looking at Cynthia.

message 41: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia smiled. "There are bigger ones in the world." She looked at him. "Are you from a small town?" She asked.

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Pretty much about 500 people or so," Kalen smiled looking at the trees and the plants,"There weren't very many trees or plants around."

message 43: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia nodded. "Have you seen a forest before?" She asked him.

Fox and Jared swung next to eachother. "Sorry for well yeah sorry." Jared said to Fox.

Fox smiled. "Ok I forgive you."

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "No I don't think I have," Kalen looked at Cynthia and smiled,"Are there forests here?"

message 45: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia nodded. "Come on there's on right over there." She pointed to a group of large trees. "Does your mom know where you are?" She asked suddenly worried.

message 46: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "She thinks of me as responsible and usually knows I don't get in trouble too much so she probably isn't worrying right now but if she did she would call the police." Kalen looked at Cynthia,"She's a little too protective of me," Kalen laughed.

message 47: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia smiled. "Come on let's go then." She grabbed his hand. She pulled him up and started walking to the woods.

message 48: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Kalen blushed when Cynthia grabbed his hand. He started to follow her,"Should we tell the others where we're going?" Kalen asked looking back at them.

message 49: by Savana My real name is Sydney, LeafStar is a mess.. (new)

Cynthia shrugged. "They know I always go to the woods." She smiled and kept walking.

Fox and Jared walked to Whitny. "Hey look!" They said and po((G2g

message 50: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((AWWWW)) Kalen followed Cynthia into the woods. He looked at all the trees,"There's a lot of trees here!" Kalen smiled with excitement.

« previous 1 3 4