dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

yayayayayaya

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Tallstar was kind of just there to me.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

awww

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Well! He wasn't really important in my opinion.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yes he was.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

In my opinion!

message 7: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) He was important...but...too quick to make alliances.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I really liked Tallstar, without him, nobody else in Windclan would have trusted Firestar and Graystripe to rescue them and bring them bag in the clans. They wouldn have thought it was a trap. WITHOUT Tallstar, the feud "Tiger" and "Lion" clan would be so much different. Windclan would have turned evil as Mudstar leader and they would have joined Lionclan and there would o\be one clan in the forest because evuatuallyLionclan would kill all of Thunderclan.

message 9: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) ???

message 10: by Lillystream (new)

Lillystream | 16 comments deleted user wrote: "I really liked Tallstar, without him, nobody else in Windclan would have trusted Firestar and Graystripe to rescue them and bring them bag in the clans. They wouldn have thought it was a trap. WITH..."

Preach

message 11: by Lillystream (new)

Lillystream | 16 comments Yes!!

message 12: by Lillystream (new)

Lillystream | 16 comments In tall stars revenge the meets a kittypet named jake and the reason that the allied with firestar so much was because firestar was jakes son.

message 13: by Lillystream (new)

Lillystream | 16 comments It is mudclaw, and i think he did it to prevent more war, it is explained in tallstars revenge.

message 14: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) Tallstar was my all time favorite character. His past life before becoming leader (In Tallstar's Revenge) was such an amazing story if I had to say so. His relationship with (view spoiler) was such a change of how I looked at him.

message 15: by Icefang (new)

Icefang | 46 comments i was gutted when he died :(