Promotional Assistance group discussion

The Wedding Gift

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L. (new)

L. Carrington (lannecarrington) | 9 comments Thought I'd bring this over from my Book of the Week review, I loved it that much!!

Kathleen McKenna’s The Wedding Gift is a story that will make the reader become addicted early in the book with its spine-tingling story of a Southern States mansion occupied by of the most terrifying, violent and psychopathic ghosts any town experienced.

The Wedding Gift, however, isn’t the average horror tale. Yes, there is plenty of chilling scenes that keeps one turning the pages, yet there’s also amazing humor nobody would expect to read in such a story.

Readers will also be intrigued who receives this ‘special’ house as a wedding gift, and the subsequent events that follow.

The characters come alive and seem to leap from the pages of this novel. Realistic and witty, they are as enjoyable to read about as The Wedding Gift’s story itself. I couldn’t think of one thing I didn’t like about this book - but I was curious if there will ever be a sequel.

message 2: by S. (new)

S. Burke (soooz) | 22 comments Mod
Thanks for the responses folks. In keeping with the spirit of the group I am posting a my review of Tulagi hotel On my Blogspot...http://sooozsaysstuff.blogspot.com

Don't forget, toot your own horn, and someone elses.
promote on your blogs, webs, FB pages. Twitter.
Soooz.

message 3: by S. (new)

Lori wrote: "Thought I'd bring this over from my Book of the Week review, I loved it that much!!

Kathleen McKenna’s The Wedding Gift is a story that will make the reader become addicted early in the book wit..."

message 4: by S. (new)

Soooz wrote: "Lori wrote: "Thought I'd bring this over from my Book of the Week review, I loved it that much!!

Kathleen McKenna’s The Wedding Gift is a story that will make the reader become addicted early in..."

Perfect Lorri, exactly what we are looking for...I have reposted this on my blogspot as well. http://sooozsaysstuff.blogspot.com

message 5: by P.D. (new)

P.D. (allenadale) | 17 comments I'll post this in the next few days, with links back to the original. Sounds like a great book.