Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) Last Sacrifice discussion

Who killed the queen??!!!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ArmyGirls Read too I am thinking that the queen might not have been killed by a charater that we all know.
I think, this a theory, that this person was mentioned. But no one knew they exsisted.
Remember when rose figured out that lissa might have a sibling somewhere, ding ding ding. I think we found a killer. For some reason everyone forgot about this. What do you guys think?

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia i think it was victor. he said he would do anything for the throne in the end of the first book

ArmyGirls Read too Yeah, I figured that. And in the fourth book i remember how there was another copy of Rose's stake that was kind of identical but different. Someone (Victor, etc...) must have gotten their hands on it!!

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia well i guess well have to wait and see!!! ugh i can hardly waitt!! u???

message 5: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin It makes sense that it's Victory and yet that's the reason why I think it's not him. It would be too obvious of an answer. I think it'd be cool if it was some totally unexpected person who had reasons in doing so, and that we just don't know them yet.

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia i for some odd reason think it may be ambrose or christian

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia im not sure but im throwing it out there???

message 8: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe Personally, I think it was some royal how disagreed with the queen like Tasha or someone on the council or adrian. He wanted Roses attention right, why not frame her so he can brake her out and be the hero?

ArmyGirls Read too Well, I found out through the wonderful web that Demitri breaks her out. And also someone is trying to kill Lissa. Just reread the book recently and no one is remembering that Lissa has a sibling no one knows about. I think he was the one who took all the files and was the one who killed the queen.

message 10: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe And what wonderful website is this?? wait. Are you saying you think that Dimitri killed the queen and stole the files?

message 11: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe what of the sacrafice in LS is about rose going to trial and being covicted, the lissa saving her with spirit?

ArmyGirls Read too "Rose Hathaway doesn’t like feeling caged, but jail will do that to you. What she really resents is that she didn’t do it—she didn’t kill Queen Tatiana. But tell that to the throngs of Moroi and Dhampir—half vampires like her—gathered for the funeral…and calling for her blood!
Last Sacrifice is the final novel in Richelle Mead’s epic vampire series…and she’s saved the best for last. Murder…love…jealousy—it all plays out in this last chapter as Lissa, Rose’s best friend, faces foes who don’t want to see her ascend the Royal Throne. When Rose is rescued from confinement by her one true love, Dimitri, time is of the essence. She must prove her innocence and save her friend, even if it means having to make the ultimate sacrifice."

Found this at http://www.shelfari.com/books/1200263...

message 13: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe OMG thanks :) but are you sure thats real??

ArmyGirls Read too Well if it's not, I will not be happy... But can you believe the book comes out in only 10 more days????

Esther TASHA

Rashina It was Tasha.

Amber Thanks for the spoiler!!!!!

Elena SPOILER.

It was Tasha.
hahaha

Elena Amber wrote: "Thanks for the spoiler!!!!!"

hahahah

Astra spoiler!

TASHA!!!

Adora Carson Tasha Ozera. duh!

Chelsea_Book_Obsessed Tasha Ozera. Then she blames it on Rose so she can get Dimitri all to herself. What a bumm!!

Jojo(SexybeastYo!) Chelsea wrote: "Tasha Ozera. Then she blames it on Rose so she can get Dimitri all to herself. What a bumm!!"

hahahah love how you put it :)