Q&A with Susan Albert discussion

Course or free literature

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscomsandrafm) | 1 comments Hi, Susan. I took a correspondence course which was pretty good and from it I learned how to write short stories for magazines and have been published. Classes were $60 a month for about a year, averaging $700. They also offer advanced classes…which offers feedback and guidance during the process of writing a book. With all of the advice given in WD and publications, do you think it would benefit me to obligate myself to a class and monthly payments? The best benefit would be that it would require some discipline and since I work full-time as a teacher, I must say I don’t have much discipline. I’ve written a short story this summer and it’s taking a few weeks to get it out there. Any suggestions, I’d really appreciate your advice and thanks much.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Albert | 63 comments Mod
Sandra wrote: "Hi, Susan. I took a correspondence course which was pretty good and from it I learned how to write short stories for magazines and have been published. Classes were $60 a month for about a year, av..."

[Answered privately on FB:]