The Fallen Series Official Fan Club discussion

Books > The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I haven't read this yet but it is by Lauren Kate it must be good...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Huh. I didn't know she wrote another book. I bet its good! :)

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel It sounds a good! I need to get it because all her writing is amazing!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i wantt to read this it sounds good though i kinda got freaked out wen they said tat they by mistake killed some girl!!!!!i loved how they like totallty gave some parts away

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel It sounds amazing but I also need to read Torment first!

message 6: by M (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 12 comments am going to have a look for this in my local book shop this afternoon - will let u know what it's like! excited! M x x

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Post your review if you read it!

message 8: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Oct 20, 2010 01:34PM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya we would love to hear wat u think! :)

message 9: by craeon (new)

craeon | 28 comments it's great. you guys should read the book..(actually the first novel written by lauren kate)

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ek! I have so many books to read!

message 11: by craeon (new)

craeon | 28 comments well, it's better than nothing to read ^_^

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel That's true!

message 13: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (cantgoback) | 4 comments this book is sooo awesome! loved it but the end is kinda messed up lol

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I haven't read it

message 15: by Lyssa (new)

Lyssa | 1 comments I read it, only after reading Fallen & Torment and I have to say I'm slightly disappointed. There were parts that were a little scattered and just didn’t make sense to me. Then there were other parts that I felt could have been explained more or worked in a lot better. The ending was not expected, although I am still left wondering “What Happened” with a lot of things. Maybe we could have a book #2 to sum up everything! Overall the story was good and it was much different from what I’m used to reading. I would say if you're a Lauren Kate fan, it's worth the read.
Had I read this first though, I probably wouldn’t have read Fallen.

message 16: by Portia (new)

Portia (Imaginarium_P) | 2 comments It was a really good book! It deals with some dark*ish* stuff, but it's a good read.

and @Lyssa I would say the ending isn't that confusing, if you read between the lines it kind of comes out. :)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 98 comments Yh I hated Mike in the end!

message 18: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 3 comments its good ?

message 20: by Bayanry (new)

Bayanry | 2 comments I'm reading this book right now and its very interesting. Its a really different world than fallen, its well written and I can't wait till I finish it!