The Fallen Series Official Fan Club discussion

Books > Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Does anybody have any other books as good as this one?!?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooo, have you read Beautiful Creatures ? Thats a good book.

Erica (storybookend) I've been wanting to read that. It sounds really good.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I started it but didn't finish it before i had to return it to my library!

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Mandylou) | 22 comments I suggest Hush, Hush

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Loved that one Patch is a hottie!!!

message 7: by Mandy (last edited Sep 16, 2010 02:56PM) (new)

Mandy (Mandylou) | 22 comments Try these... I love Simone Elkeles!!! She's amazing. Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles

message 8: by Mandy (last edited Sep 16, 2010 02:56PM) (new)

message 9: by Mandy (new)

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I loved Perfect Chemistry, Leaving Paradise, and Rules of Attraction she is an amazing writer!

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I just read Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell! It wasn't as good as Fallen but it was still amazing!!!

message 12: by M (last edited Oct 31, 2010 01:59AM) (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 12 comments Need by Carrie Jones and the sequel Captivate ...absolutely AMAZING!! funny, tense, romantic, scary pixies, yummy weres, sassy lead... it's got the lot! the third installment, Entice, comes out next month in the US & january here in the UK. M x x

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I loved Need but hated Captivate.... Nick is soooooo awesome! Have you read the Body Finder?

message 14: by M (last edited Oct 31, 2010 02:01AM) (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 12 comments Isn't he?! I cried. lols! Can't wait for #3 and #4. Ooh no, I haven't read that one, hadn't heard of it either! *gasp* but have just added it to my BTR list... it looks really good! Hush, Hush & Crescendo are on their way via the postman this week & am v excited about getting started on them! heard such good things abt the series :) M x x

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Wow they are so good I just finished Crescendo! The Body Finder is just as good, it has a little mystery element to it which I usually hate but I loved how the author did it!

message 16: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Mandylou) | 22 comments LOVED Crescendo!!! And I liked The Body Finder...when does the next one come out?

message 17: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Mandylou) | 22 comments Have you read "If I stay"?

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel No! I want to though so I have to buy it first...

message 19: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Mandylou) | 22 comments A must read!

message 20: by M (new)

M (dolly_loves_disco) | 12 comments Rachel wrote: "Wow they are so good I just finished Crescendo! "

"squeal* i just finished it too! OMG... what is with this ending on cliffhangers business eh?! *hmmppff!* lols. 12 whole months to wait! 2011 has soooo many good sequels being published tho.. yaay! :)

Mandy wrote: "Have you read "If I stay"?"

Ooh it looks good but worried will make me cry too much! is it really sad? I have too much empathy & things stick with me :S

M x x

message 21: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Mandylou) | 22 comments You WILL cry.. but it is so well written. Makes you think differently.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Ahhh! You guys make it sound sooooo good!

message 23: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Mandylou) | 22 comments I remember reading the last few pages, I was setting in my living room with just one lamp and thinking WOW!
That was an amazing book! And I don't usually like books center
Around death but??? WOW! Really, really good!

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I am a death-aholic when it comes to books!

message 25: by Angela (new)

Angela | 5 comments Has anyone read "Shiver"? How good are these books?

message 26: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Mandylou) | 22 comments I have! Maggie is amazimg! You have to read shiver and linger! Forever comes out summer 2011.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I hear that from everyone so I'm trying to get my hands on a copy!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Shiver and Linger are STUNNING!! Maggie is such a master with words!! They are sooo good!!!

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Ha! It seems like everyone says that about Shiver and If I Stay!

message 30: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Mandylou) | 22 comments Talk about LOVE....sigh

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Ha! I need to read these cause I really don't know what anyone is talking about!

Andrea Immaculada Rosario (drearosario) | 5 comments Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead

has anyone of you read any book from the series of Vampire Academy?I so love love love those books!

i've read hush,hush and shiver, but not their 2nd books..was it nice?i dont have copies of those yet..and im too busy to read nowadays...but if its worth my time then why not?

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I liked Crescendo! I haven't read that series... its on my list!

Andrea Immaculada Rosario (drearosario) | 5 comments you'll love it!actually i'm so obsessed with it!ahh!cant wait for the last book of VA!

message 35: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (cantgoback) | 4 comments Michaela wrote: "Need by Carrie Jones and the sequel Captivate ...absolutely AMAZING!! funny, tense, romantic, scary pixies, yummy weres, sassy lead... it's got the lot! the third inst..."

need and captive were soo awesome love the series especially nick

message 36: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (cantgoback) | 4 comments Andrea wrote: "Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead

has anyone of you read any book from the series of Vampire Academy?I so love love love those books!

i've read hush,hush and shiver, but not th..."

omg yes i love the series! cant wait to read last sacrifice

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I want to read all these books!

message 38: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (cantgoback) | 4 comments Mandy wrote: "I suggest Hush, Hush"

love that book!

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel It is so good Crescendo was kind of up and down

Andrea Immaculada Rosario (drearosario) | 5 comments Gabby wrote: "Andrea wrote: "Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead

i've read hush,hush and shiver,..."

now, i've read
Last Sacrifice,i'm gonna wait for the spin off series!!!i really can't wait!!!

btw,i've read crescendo too..and it was a total cliff hanger!!it made me both relieved and dissapointed..it was almost there,their happy ending, but then something so bad happened...oh man...i can't wait for tempest too!!!

message 41: by craeon (new)

craeon | 28 comments I suggest Th1rteen R3asons Why, by Jay Asher (it's not about vampires, fallen angels, or any supernatural creatures, but i think it's great, though i haven't read it yet, just the plot.)

I wanted to try Vampire Academy, I heard it's great. but it sucks when you can't buy those amazing books, and you first need to starve yourself to death just to save money.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 98 comments vampire academy is a must read

message 43: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 9 comments Amber (LOVES DIMKA) wrote: "vampire academy is a must read"

Totaly Agree!
Love Those Series,
Have Yuu Read The Last One That Came Out?

message 44: by craeon (new)

craeon | 28 comments OMG! Finally, Passion cover revealed!
check this out.. you'll love it. ^_^

http://laurenkatebooks.net/passion-un...

message 45: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 9 comments Clay wrote: "OMG! Finally, Passion cover revealed!

http://laurenkatebooks.net/passion-un..."

OMG!!!!
Lovee The Cover!
Cant Wait 2 Read

message 46: by craeon (new)

craeon | 28 comments sadly we have to wait 'til June 14th..

message 47: by Allison (new)

Allison (allisonarndt) | 3 comments I would suggest reading the Tryelle series by Amanda Hocking they are very good and not what you would think. The books in order are Switched, Torn and Ascend.

message 49: by Erica (new)

Erica (rosefallingup) | 69 comments The Mortal Instruments series is AWESOME!!

message 50: by Erica (new)

Erica (rosefallingup) | 69 comments Jessica wrote: "Clay wrote: "OMG! Finally, Passion cover revealed!

http://laurenkatebooks.net/passion-un..."

OMG!!!!
Lovee The Cover!
Cant Wait 2 Read"

The cover is so fake the other covers looked BEAST!! but now its like !!

« previous 1