High School RP > High School Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 764 (764 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally walked up to her school.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked up to her class.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally sat down in a seat nere the window.

message 4: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Nikki ran a hand through her blonde hair, then put her backpack away in her locker. She unzipped her pack and took out her books and notebook for English. Then she walked into the classroom. She yawned, heading over to Payson. "Hey there," she said to her friend, then looked over at the girl she was sitting by. "Who's the newbie?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally looked up.

message 6: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Nikki sat down in the empty seat beside her and took out a pencil. She twirled it around with her fingers absent-mindedly. "Good, I guess. Pretty boring. I am soo not ready for school to start again."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked back down at her paper.

message 8: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Nikki looked over at the girl again. "So, who are you?"

message 9: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (last edited Aug 12, 2010 04:26AM) (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Di was walking up towards her school in her black wedges. She curled her brown hair this morning and put on her favourite Gucci sunglasses. She smiled and lifted up her glasses to see the sky. She smirked slightly and replaced the glasses infront of her eyes once more. She started to walk in a graceful walk having her white black Gucci bag around her left arm, as it swung from side to side. She stopped midway of her path and she took out her vanity mirror from her hand bag and inspected herself. She seemed pretty satisfied with the appearance and her black skirt with a matching white frilly collar shirt. She smiled and placed back her vainty mirror into her bag and carried on walking.

message 10: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((Heh.

Whenever I read "was walking" I say, "AMBULABAT!" Oh, Latin...

That wasn't random at all.))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally looked up at the girl. "Um Ally.."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Dex walked down the hall way.

message 13: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire "Well, nice to meet you, Um Ally," Nikki said with a teasing smile. "I'm Nikki."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"H-hi..."

message 15: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Nikki yawned, glancing over at their teacher, who was scribbling something on the board. Then she looked back at Ally. "So, are you new to the town, too?"

message 16: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Swiftfire wrote: "((Heh.

Whenever I read "was walking" I say, "AMBULABAT!" Oh, Latin...

That wasn't random at all.))"

((lol. don't worry))

message 17: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Di strided towards her locker in the hallway. She pulled the chain from her neck and held the key. She twisted the key to open the silver lock. It made a click sound, she opened her locker and was greeted with a hint of vanilla from her air fresher she recently bought before the holidays. In the middle of the locker was pasted a mirror. She checked her lashes and lightly brushed through them. Suddenly, she was interrupted by some girl with red hair,"Di!" Di turned around with an annoyed look and slammed her locker,"Can you not see I'm busy with me and myself here." The red-haired girl mumbled an apology.

message 18: by Swiftfire (last edited Aug 12, 2010 12:44PM) (new)

Swiftfire ((Heehee, Die Di can walk into the English classroom if you want, that's where everyone else's charries are.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm ya.."

message 20: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire "Cool! Where from?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"A-Alaska....are you new?"

message 22: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire "Nope, been here my whole life," she laughed. "But wow! Alaska!"

message 23: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments ((sure. why not, thanks for the heads up!))

message 24: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((No problem.))

message 25: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments (wow! how did you scratch the word??))

message 26: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Di rolled her eyes and looked the other way,"Really, can't get really good friends these days." The red haired girl spoke again,"Di, we need to go to english now. Class is going to start soon." Di turned around and placed a dazzling smile,"Aright. You lead the way." She moved one of the curls out of her face and pulled her sunglasses to the crown of her hair, using it has a hairband. Di was swaying her handbag until she felt her handbag singing. She came to a halt and dug in her bag,But can I have a good time at yours tonight
'Cause every time
We try to get close
There is always something that I'm thinking about...' before the song could play off. Di picked up the phone,"Hello?....um....really!...this is fantastic! Cheers for now." She closed the phone and dumped into her bag,"Guess what!"

message 27: by Swiftfire (last edited Aug 13, 2010 07:47AM) (new)

Swiftfire ((???))

"That's so cool!" Nikki continued. "Like, literally." She grinned. "Did you have to wear those Eskimo jackets?" she asked jokingly. Then she stretched, glancing behind her. She tried not to groan as she saw Di walking into the room with some other girl.
"Ugh," she muttered to the others. "Trouble at 5 o'clock."

message 28: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Swiftfire wrote: "((Heehee, Die Di can walk into the English classroom if you want, that's where everyone else's charries are.))"

((you scratched the word 'die'?))

message 29: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments ((you know when people say something o'clock. 12 o' clock, or 3 o'clock?? I don't get it??))

message 30: by Swiftfire (last edited Aug 13, 2010 07:44AM) (new)

Swiftfire ~Perisi Kitty~ wrote: "Swiftfire wrote: "((Heehee, Die Di can walk into the English classroom if you want, that's where everyone else's charries are.))"

((you scratched the word 'die'?))"

((Oh! I see!

You go like <-s->whatever you want to scratch here<-/-s->.

But without the dashes. :P))

message 31: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Di gave a death stare at May,"Did you not here what I said!" getting upset with her friend. May cringed,"Yes, what is it Di?"

Di smirked,"It is so absolutely fantastic!"

message 32: by Swiftfire (last edited Aug 13, 2010 07:46AM) (new)

Swiftfire ~Perisi Kitty~ wrote: "((you know when people say something o'clock. 12 o' clock, or 3 o'clock?? I don't get it??))"

((Like what Nikki said? It's for if you want to say something's coming. Like, 12 o'clock would be directly in front of you, 6 o'clock would be behind you, etc.))

message 33: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ~Perisi Kitty~ wrote: "Di gave a death stare at May,"Did you not here what I said!" getting upset with her friend. May cringed,"Yes, what is it Di?"

Di smirked,"It is so absolutely fantastic!""

((Nikki doesn't really have anything to do... lol!))

message 34: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments ((that is so cool. I got something.))

Di was walking while telling her story to May about her getting the first pair of shoes for the hottest seasons trend. She accidently bumped into another girl(Nikki)). Di turned around to the girl fiercely,"Don't get in my way!"

message 35: by Swiftfire (last edited Aug 13, 2010 08:04AM) (new)

Swiftfire Nikki turned around in her seat and looked up at her. "Um. I'm sitting down, so I believe it's the other way around," she said with a small smirk.

message 36: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Di rolled her eyes,"Just some girl who is trying to be all assertive." She turned to May and whispered to her,"Who is this girl??"

May whispered,"Apparantly her name is Nikki." Di shook her head."Nah, it doesn't ring a bell."

message 37: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Nikki rolled her eyes. "I've been in your class for three years."

message 38: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Di made a an,'o' sound. Di raked through her curls,"Its not like you stand out or anything." She made a box shape with her fingers from both of her hands and looked through it,"Just a wallflower." She started to laugh.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally watched. "Ummm..."

message 40: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Nikki's smile actually grew bigger. "Maybe it's better to be a wallflower than to be an attention whore," she responded sweetly. Then she turned back to the others, so that her back was to Di.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally looked down.

message 42: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Di gasped and pushed her on the back,"Cow!" May looked at the fight,"Di, just leave it."

((~looks at the cat fight~))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally stud up. "HEY!"

message 44: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Nikki ignored Di, but looked up in surprise at Ally. Wow. I thought she couldn't speak above a whisper.

message 45: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Di smirked and turned to May,"Look May dear a newbie trying to defend her only friend. how sad, but so pathetic." May smirked slightly too.

message 46: by Swiftfire (last edited Aug 13, 2010 08:34AM) (new)

Swiftfire "Ally, ignore her," Nikki told Ally. "She's just jealous you have more friends than she ever did. Meaning real friends."

message 47: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments Di scanned at Nikki's look,"At least I'm not having a gender issue unlike you, cross dressing." She whispered the last part,"I think the boy suits you more than a girl." nodding her head and smiling in a malice way.

((guys!! Im totally sorry. Sometimes I get overboard. ew!! I don't think I can play a mean girl....~bits nail~

message 48: by Swiftfire (last edited Aug 13, 2010 08:44AM) (new)

Swiftfire ((Heehee, it's okay!))

Nikki rolled her eyes again. "Dressing in clothes that are actually comfortable is not cross dressing, for your infomation," she said. "It's better than wearing uncomfortable, slutty Barbie outfits to school every day." She paused. "You should get to your seat. Class is about to start, and you wouldn't want to miss it. You need all the IQ points you can get."

message 49: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 305 comments ((I am really sorry:( ))

((damn got to go. have a fab day both of you! :) ))

message 50: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ((Seeya!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16