Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Syeira-la's Characters > Sagetail (YES. FINALLY.)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Syeira-la | 465 comments Mod
Oh wait I forgot the charrie format...he'll be here in a sec. ^^

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Facepalm*

message 3: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Called it.

message 4: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Name: Sagetail

Clan: Shadowclan

Appearance: LALALALALAL HIS APPEARANCE IS ALL PRETTYFUL AND SPARKLY AND GAREH STEWWWW. Naw jk. He looks like: *launches into copy and pasted paragraph*

Sagetail is a dark brown tabby tom, with his pelt color bordering on chocolate - hued. Complicated, numerous black markings lace his pelt, spiraling all the way to the tip of his tail, which ends in a bright white tail-tip. His tail is actually kind of unusual, for a cat tail. It looks like some enthusiastic artist went nuts with the black paint on a dark canvas, hence the “-tail” suffix. Moving up his chest, though, his pelt lightens slowly but dramatically to a golden color, covering his face as well. The backs of his ears are black, and a quirky white spot hovers above his left eye (the spot has a tendency to make him look like that eye is always bright and humorous). He has the normal fur length of a feral cat and his build is pretty average, bordering on tall with his long, powerful legs.

Personality: Charismatic, with a good sense of humor and quick wits, Sagetail is a well-liked cat in his pack. He's easy to get to know with a laid back attitude and has an uncanny ability to laugh things off and calm the nerves of everyone around him. He has a sort of lightness about him, and he is slow to anger. He's rarely serious, either, but he can be, especially around touchy subjects. In tough situations, he's quick to sober up, but they have to be pretty dangerous before he does. He’s swift to step up when the need arises, though, making him a good deputy as he knows how to take charge. He’s got a good head on his shoulders, even though he likes to act silly and shun logic. In other words, the logic is present in his brain, but he mostly ignores it in the heat of fun/battle. Strategizing isn’t too farfetched for him, as long as this planning isn’t happening when he’s worked up. He likes to do his own thing but go with the flow, and he can't hold a grudge against anyone.

History: OPTIONAL? Woo-HOO it’s vacation time!

Kin: Open

Crush: Open

Mate: Naw. I prefer to ninja my way up to mates through a crush. QK <------- NINJA

'Aight here he is.

message 5: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Syeira-la wrote: "LALALALALAL HIS APPEARANCE IS ALL PRETTYFUL AND SPARKLY AND GAREH STEWWWW.

You forgot the part about how everyone falls head-over-heels for hm and how he's the most beautiful cat in all of the Clans and everyone wants to be his mate. >.<

Accepted

message 6: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Oh, right, sorry! *Must edit* Lol yay. So we're all good with the charrie makin' now.

message 7: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy If you make a few more then yes. =P *Is persistent*

message 8: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Face to the palm*

message 9: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
How am I supposed to put all that description in a SHORT description!?

message 10: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Ooooo....I dunno. *Studies post* You should just call him a sparkly tabby. :3

message 11: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy You could just call him a gary-stu based on the bit at the top =P

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Aug 07, 2010 03:13PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Why don't you just call him a rainbow-cat, actually?

message 13: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Oh, YES. He be sparkly gary-stu rainbow tabby! Desu! (Agh...I can't believe I just used 'Desu'. Dear Starclan.)

message 14: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Desu? Whas that?

message 15: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

It's like, a word that super japanese mary sue loving fangirls use to say cute. *Facepalm*

message 16: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Oh. Great. *Stabs desu*

message 17: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Exactly! *Stabs 'kawaii!' as well*

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Blows kawaii! and desu up* *Doesn't know what kawaii is*

message 19: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Also means cute in the same language.

*Throws grenades happily*

message 20: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

All right, you two. I am officially confiscating the grenades, bombs, handguns, machine guns, tanks, submarines, knives... hand 'em all over!!
Btw, I put him in the Allegiances. NOW MAKE ANOTHER CHARRIE!!!!!! please?

message 21: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Hands over* *Pulls out flaming mace* MUHAHAHAH!

Eh eh eh. Ok. I'll try.

message 22: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy She said nothing about bazooka's... *Strokes bazooka adoringly*

message 23: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I won't sit here and think of every single weapon you might have!! Anything that is pointy, sharp, dull, explosive, or wouldn't be allowed in a Kindergarten classroom, Hand it over!!!

message 24: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Grumble grumble* *Pulls out long stick* HAHA! *Starts beating people*

message 25: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Heyey, hey hey hey hey!! Sticks can be sharp! Or dull! Hand. It. Over. *glares*

message 26: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Pummels with fists*

message 27: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

NOOOOOO! *desperately tries to restrain Sy with her own weapons*

message 28: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Noms on various flailing limbs*

message 29: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

*glomps randomly* stop!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

message 30: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Is flailing in an attempt to continue biting* *Muffled "neva!"*

message 31: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Steals back bazooka* *Fires it randomly*

message 32: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

*takes out fart gun stolen from Despicable me* *points it at Sy and Jazzy*

message 33: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Is farted at*

message 34: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

*laughs hard* *falls over* *turns red*

message 35: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Steps on face* I win!

message 36: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

*is still laughing* *fires fart gun againafter setting it on high power*

message 37: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Blown away*

message 38: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Wonders about spam*

message 39: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Hey hey, it is MY topic, so I can decree that spam is totally allowed. No exceptions.

message 40: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

*points fart gun at Jazzy* *grabs extra BBQ sauce* *noms on Jazzy*

message 41: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Eek! *Bashes on head with Sy's stolen flaming mace*

message 42: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Goes for BBQ sauce, completely missing that there's a flaming mace being stolen*

message 43: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Want some? You can use it to nom on Jazzy! *throws sauce*

message 44: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Chews on bottle delightedly*

message 45: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy STOP NOMMING ON ME!!!!!!

Jk, jk...

*Noms on Eternal*

message 46: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Is off in the corner with her bottle of BBQ*

message 47: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Stabs any random object* We lost! Nuuuuuuuu!!! Now we don't get into the finals *Scowls*

message 48: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Awww I sorry...*Hands over some BBQ sauce*

message 49: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Takes BBQ sauce* *Squirts BBQ sauce on Sy and noms on her*

message 50: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Licks BBQ sauce off of arm* *Ignores edibility of self*

« previous 1