Can You Get An F In Lunch? (How I Survived Middle School, #1) Can You Get An F In Lunch? discussion

it's good but...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shriya it's reeally good but it doesnt really help people going in to middle school. Only a little

marissa:] it's not SUPPOSED to help anyone....

Quiana it shows what could happen in middle school

Sophia The middle school rules in this book are completely bogus. I mean, you can wear a lizard shirt to school if you want and ROCK IT!

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Sophia wrote: "The middle school rules in this book are completely bogus. I mean, you can wear a lizard shirt to school if you want and ROCK IT!"
love that :D it's true though. everyone is a copy of the Pops who are snobbish and mean and also very unrealstic. if i read this book and "learned" from it, i'd get made fun of for being a replica. i guess it dpends on what school you go to, but that shouldn't matter

Mas5thgrade2012 i love this book.. by=ut its soppose to be helping us not scaring us! im in 5th grade im going to middle school! thanks alot!!lol but this book also gave me advice! wear what ever you like! it doesnt matter if you wear a lizard shirt,thats how u are! it depends if the eight grtaders are nice..i guess\

Mas5thgrade2012 i dnt like wearing loose shirts and lizard shirts, but thats how i am!