Anime Lovers discussion

Anime and Manga > Favorite Animes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,291 (1291 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments I just finished watching Toradoro XD (pretty good, luv it when she beats the crap outta him) and i NEED to know wat I should watch nxt...

message 2: by Crysta (new)

Crysta S. | 40 comments definitally naruto, fullmetal alchemist, wolf's rain, and bleach. my favs of all time.

Soephiah Munirah Shamsudin (ramira2917) | 2 comments my favorite will definitely be bleach, maid-sama, kyo kara maoh and fushigi yuugi:))

message 4: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 1328 comments Mod
Fuushigi Yuugi is good, so is Ceres the Celestial Maiden.
Hmmm...The original Japanese Sailor Moon.>_<
Zatch Bell...Oh! The OVA Girl From Phantasia.

message 5: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 35 comments Fruits Basket, Me and My Brothers, Zatch Bell, Rosario + Vampire, Black Butler

message 6: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

Saint October, H20 ~Footprints in the Sand~, Devilman...

message 7: by Crysta (last edited Aug 11, 2010 12:34PM) (new)

Crysta S. | 40 comments have any of u heard of wolf's rain?

message 8: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (last edited Aug 11, 2010 12:38PM) (new)

Yup...although there is no true ending to that series, though the anime is better then the manga...

Hmmm...Katekyo Hitman Reborn!(although the anime is more child friendly then the manga).

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) | 62 comments Tetsu ~Roudo Rora~ wrote: "Yup...although there is no true ending to that series"

Like Inuyasha?

message 10: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

Devan, Sarcasm Expert wrote: "Tetsu ~Roudo Rora~ wrote: "Yup...although there is no true ending to that series"

Like Inuyasha?"

Anime wise, yes. Manga wise, there is a really good ending, but I don't think VIZ finished translating the series, so in the states there is no true ending.

message 11: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments Inuyasha rules.No doubt in tht, its seriously beast XD. Love Maid sama, but I started reading the manga, and I cant find the 52nd chap... :/ mad. I have this list (no comment -_-) of anime and manga that I go through, and should I read Spice and Wolf?? It snds rlly good.

message 12: by Soephiah Munirah (new)

Soephiah Munirah Shamsudin (ramira2917) | 2 comments Its kinda sad for me lately because I don't even get the chance to watch my favorite anime.Too busy with my schedule...:(

message 13: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments Aw...I really try to get time to read manga and watch anime -_- its REALLY tough :P.

message 14: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (last edited Aug 12, 2010 03:11PM) (new)

I have time...just I don't like sitting through tons of episodes/chapters during the summer...>_< I'm not going to be busy for a few weeks.

message 15: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments Ugh I have four weeks left till school so I'm good...I rarely hang with my friends so yea ^^'.

message 16: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

I rarely hang out with my friends either. And I haven't really left the house much...so my summer is bland so I've had to find things to pass the time.

message 17: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments Ugh me too. Except we go out looking for a decent pool and wood ALOT. Very dull, so this stuff cheers me up :).

message 18: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

I just stay at home unless I get kicked out or willingly leave...like today I just went and bought Mushi-shi.

message 19: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments Nice, Im waiting to get Munto from the library. It takes forever to just get that.

message 20: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

I'm trying to find The Smallest Hero?! Ratman.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm trying to find the newest volumes of shugo chara and FMA.

message 22: by Ana (new)

Ana (anacnunes) My favourites are "Full Metal Panic" (all 3 series), "Escaflowne" (it's an oldy but it's really, really good), and "Air".

message 23: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments All of those are awesome :) im trying to find Zodiac PI...grrrr... I used to read alot from onemanga but they stopped scans in July :P so I dont know where to go!!!

message 24: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

I'm still trying to find the third volume of Zone-00...>_<

Theres this place:
http://www.mangareader.net/

And then there is this one that deletes the chapters as soon as the manga volume is released in Japan:
http://www.thespectrum.net/

I go to both. >^-^<

message 25: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments Haha nice! Thnx a bunch I usually go to manga.animea.net but they dont have alot I guuess...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

zodiac pi was pretty good....i liked the chibi zodiac characters.

message 27: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments Well I still need to find it :(

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

have you read any of it?

message 29: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments no but I heard about it, and it sounds really good, so I have to keep checking...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah its pretty good, the end was good. which was nice. the art was a little to cutsey for my taste but it was still good.

message 31: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments haha i found it, but its not what im used to ^^'

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

mmmhhhmmmm i like the characters though it got a little confusing somewhere near the end, but it worked out good.

message 33: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments thats good then.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

yesh indeed.

message 35: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

>_< Cutesy art makes it hard to find anything...I hate it when the character's eyes are too big, mostly when it is a male character.

Hmmm...Tenchi Universe is really good, I named my cat after a one episode character called Meirei.

message 36: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments Ya...haha nice,I named my cat Kirara. Sometimes it really bugs me how people draw their characters...but its still fine depending.

message 37: by Crysta (new)

Crysta S. | 40 comments your cats?

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) | 62 comments What I don't like about drawing manga/anime characters is that you have to make sure their crazy spiky is perfect. And in every single anime/manga their's a character that has spiky hair. Its like some unwritten rule that the coolness of the character depends on how spiky the hair is. Besides that details, and symmetry are hard too.

message 39: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

I kind of hate that too, the closest I ever go to drawing a character with spikey hair was having it spike mainly in the back.
Yeah, geting your eyes symmetrical is really hard...

message 40: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 35 comments Ouran High School Host Club

message 41: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

Hmmm...PaniPoni Dash

message 42: by Crysta (new)

Crysta S. | 40 comments uhhhh.........

message 43: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (mangafan1214) | 201 comments Yeah. Its late. I get that but its the only time Ive gotten since my computer failed, so...yeah.Yes, my CAT and it is really hard to draw spikey hair...>.< i can do it in the front but not back, and it seems there IS a rule, and most spikey dudes are cute. Admit it XD. So Ill see you guys in the morning....

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

see ya...

message 45: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

Spikey in what way?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

oh tetsu....why oh why tetsu....

message 47: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (new)

Kekeke~

Sorry...I'm suffering from a too hot Summer...

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

i forgive you....maybe......ushishishi~

message 49: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ (last edited Aug 23, 2010 08:44PM) (new)

Maybe?...whatever...

Fun fact:
There is a character in Dragon Ball Movie 1: Curse of the Blood Rubies called Pasta.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

.........................................................................................................................................................

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26