Girls!?!? discussion

Dumped. Bad Breakups.

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 23 comments My boyfriend just cheated on me, then DUMPED me for this girl, and then had the nerve to say I'm his best friend...
wtf?!

message 2: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 23 comments fuck him!
i hate a boy like that!!!
force them!

message 3: by Reesham (new)

Reesham | 12 comments guy's like him need to actually go through and feel for themselves as to what happens once you get such kinda shit from the person you LOVE....
common if you feel your girlfriend is still your best friend then... where on hell did this other girl come in picture from???
or does it happens like girls like these fall from sky and land up in their laps to take somebody elses's place....guys like this are sick and to add on I do strongly feel..girls who start dating a guy whozz already in a relation are real big despo's...

message 4: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 23 comments yeahhh, they are. Thanks guyss <3

message 5: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 23 comments I wanted to kick him in the nards... hard.
So I just deleted his number, blocked him on tumblr and aim. I'm over it. Really, and thanks Sunshine it means a lot <3

Pamela( ♥Fall♥) (superfunny) | 72 comments WHAT?! that little fucker !
you know what forget about him ! its better that you guys are not together anymore . for every guy that says no or breaks your heart theres gonna be a million better guy that are gonna say yes :)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Lol yeah I agree wih pamela, Naomi

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

the nerve of some men...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Haha hey Catherine! So long since Ive talked to you!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

omg HI!!!! i was just thinking that! whats up??

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Lol xD nothing much actually, same old! Came back from vacation a while ago.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

nice! my summer vacation is actually over friday... :(
wow i have not been on goodreads in forever!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Lol!
Ooohhhh so what have you been upto?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

NM. seriously ive been super bored, and have been texting a frightening amount lately. but school started and im super excited now cuz there are tons of ppl i dont know!!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Aww lucky!!! We always have the Same old people at our school..

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments Why do guys lead girls on??? WHat I really want to know is why did THIS guy have to lead me on??? Is that as bad as a bad breakup??? Or worse???

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments What do you mean Rose?

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments Like okay so when a guy leads a girl on compared to when a guy breaks up with a girl. which is worse???

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Break up ... I guess

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments ........................ Yeah true....

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Yeah... But sorry I still don't get what you mean by... Lead on.

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments Its okay

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww that sucks. I think leading on is worse too, at least with breakups it was real for a little bit :-/

message 24: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 23 comments Yeah the leading on has got to be worse. I mean... the breakups, you had him for a while. When he breaks up with you, you can appreciate the fact that he wasn't good enough. because you did actually get to have a TRY at the relationship. And you get to look back on the bad things.

With leading on its more of a... not knowing feeling. And when it all crashes down. its like a feeling of never going to even know what it would be like. And then you're left with thinking about it.

The leading on is more... long term?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Define leading on..?!

message 26: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 23 comments I think she means leading on by like telling her he likes her and wants to be with her but never making good on that promise? or like maybe flirting and saying stuff to make her fall for him. without the intention of ever catching her.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Ohhh then yes. Leading on is horrible. I mean, first ask the girl out!

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments Yes Thank you Naomi finally someone who understands
:(

message 29: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 23 comments i've been through your same situation Rose... and i'm sorry because I know that hurtss 3
But he's just not THE guy. So be patient, and try to be without him for a while.
Either he'll come around.
Or he won't.
It'll get better

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments I know that i have to get over him. But its not like it hurts too which it does..... but it feels REALLY weird to not talk to him....... and I have never felt that. so .... i do not know what to do......

message 31: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 23 comments Well the major thing to do... Is stay away from him. Thats the big thing Rose. Stay away. No contact at all. And if you must stay in contact for reasons OUT OF YOUR CONTROL please make sure its as little as possible.
but don't cutt yourself off from girlfriends, or even guy friends. But don't shove urself out there and try to find someone to replace him. Because odds are- it won't work out with the other guy just yet. Because you're too busy comparing the new guy to HIM.
And reflect on all the bad aspects of that "relationship". Everything he did that hurt you. Maybe it cause a strain in ur friendships or with ur parents. Focus on the bad parts...
Then when enough time has passed that thinking of him doesn't hurt too much anymore. Allow yourself to think about the good parts. But know that the bad outweighed the good.
Last but not least- finally go out. Meet guys, flirt, allow yourself to breath a little. Have fun with other guys.
I hope that helped Rose... Again sorry about what HE did.

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments thanks naomi...... And i do not know today is his birthday, so yeah and i still talk to all of my friends and two of them want me to go out with him.........

message 33: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 23 comments talk to you friends.. but if they're real friends they'd understand why you CANT go out with him.

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments I talked to him telling him happy birthday today and I do not know............ But I think it be best if I keep my distance from him even though I do not want to

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments Idk but a lot is going on right now I think I need to give him space but then I think that if I give him space that he will fall for some one else that is if he hasn't already

message 36: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Goodreadscomwheeze) | 23 comments If he does.. then thats his loss not yours.
Because he isn't the one... love is supposed to be peaceful. Not like that.

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments thanks guys :) but i give up and i moved on :) he isnt the one

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex | 7 comments what about if he breaks up with you and blames it on how his parents dont like you and says he wants you to move on, but when you get a date, he facebook stalks your date and tells you how horrible he thinks your new guy is? is that allowed or obnoxious?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments I guess that means he doesnt want you and wants you at the same time.
kind of like, he doesnt want to be with you and doesnt want you to be with anyone else.

message 40: by Alex (new)

Alex | 7 comments today he texted me and told me that there was no one else in the world for him except me and thinks we should get married.....not sure what to think about that one...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 346 comments Wow... What did you reply O.O
he's the jealous type huh.

message 42: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments how long were you guys going out for? and what grade if you dont mind me asking? you dont have to answer the last one though :P

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex | 7 comments We dated for like 19 months. And we're juniors in highschool.

message 44: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments well do you still like him??? and the married part is kinda extreme

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex | 7 comments The married part totally threw me for a loop. I kinda freaked out at him. And I think I do still like him. I just think it'd be easier now that his parents don't hate me any more.

message 46: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments oh well....... thats never good if the parents dont like you !

message 47: by Alex (new)

Alex | 7 comments They don't like me because apparently it's my fault that he and his last girlfriend broke up even though, when he and I met, he'd already broken up with her.

message 48: by Rose (new)

Rose | 755 comments just let him go.... its really hard but you need to do it.....