Calling all Demigods! discussion

Cabin Roleplay > Hecate Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 829 (829 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
Rp here:

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Magus sat on her bed playing with a dark ball of swirling energy.

message 3: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) Andra was sitting on her bed looking to her special water bottle with wide eyes and an evil smile

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley strode into the cabin and quickly informed the campers about Caspar's party. "Party at Dionysus Cabin, starts at nine!" She turned and left for the next cabin.

message 5: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Inger loaded her crossbow carefully. She was in her more gentle alter ego for today, but last time she had been wild and angry.

message 6: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Inger entered and searched her diary. Two months earlier, she had written in her savager alter ego. "Here..."

((read my characters diary age.))

message 7: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
Sappho persued the written words, her frown becoming more pronounced with every word. Finally she put it down, her expression soft.
"Inger... Yes, life has been hard. But there are cures to madness. The head of camp is Dionysus-- he'll cure you in a flash, Inger, why haven't you tried? Suicide is not the option."

message 8: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments "No! Look! I think I created the sickness! I remember seeing a ghost once. A woman, commanding me to do something. And I obeyed her..."

message 9: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

((Josephine... To alter the storyline of the whole quest that much, you have to speak with a moderator first. We already know how it happened—Niobe cursed them, you can’t have your character involved like that without having even Maggie know. :/))

message 10: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Whimsicality wrote: "Sappho persued the written words, her frown becoming more pronounced with every word. Finally she put it down, her expression soft.
"Inger... Yes, life has been hard. But there are cures to madnes..."

((*perused*))

message 11: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

((Nope, meant pursued. As in, she ran after the written words-- metaphorically speaking.))

message 12: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

((haha, got it. *o* silly me!))

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel skipped in, her eyes happily lighting up at the sight of her familiar cabin. She left the door open behind her for Ivan to come in as she ran over to her hairbrush.

message 14: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
Ivan followed the other girl, a bit half-heartedly.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel picked up her hairbrush and stripped the lilac ribbons out of her hair. She hung them up beside her bed and ran her hands across the rainbow of ribbons before her. "What do you think?" She asked. "Which color-" she turned and met Ivan's gaze, tilting her head to the side. "Something wrong?"

message 16: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"No," Ivan replied, a smile flashing on his face. "I'm fine."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel knit her eyebrows together but didn't push. She ran the brush through her hair, pulling it up from the floor to reach the ends, and shrugged. "If you say so."

message 18: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Ivan nodded, leaning against the doorframe.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel ran her fingers through the ribbons hanging in front of her window. "Which color do you think?" She gently tugged the brush through her hair as she raised her eyebrows at Ivan.

message 20: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"Blue," Ivan blurted the first color that came to mind.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel smiled and pulled out four or five different blue ribbons. She pulled them all off of the string and glanced down at her lilac shirt. "Mind turning around for a second?" she asked as she pulled out a blue shirt.

message 22: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Ivan shrugged and stepped out of the cabin. The smile faded off of his face off his face as he went out of sight.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments ((someone's moody.))
Noel quickly slipped off her soaking lilac shirt and slipped on the new blue one. She balled up the old shirt and threw it into the back of her closet. She ran the brush through her hair once more before stepping outside, ribbons in hand.

message 24: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

((He's upset because he can't find the bright side))

Ivan gave her a smile. "You look nice."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments ((the bright side of what?))
Noel grinned. "Thanks." She noticed Ivan's forced smile and untruthful tone but didn't question it.

message 26: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

((bright side of the griffin's death))

"Welcome," Ivan replied, his smile never faltering.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments ((...they didn't die. That's a bright side.))
Noel grinned again and glanced around. "Soooo.... where next?"

message 28: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

((Eh. Let him think what he wants))

Ivan shrugged, a quirky grin spreading. "I thought you figured that out."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel shook her head. "Nope. I'd say....." she thought for a second. "How about.... somewhere without monsters, of course."

message 30: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Ivan chuckled. "Well, there are a lot of places we could go, then."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel knit her eyebrows together. "Hmm..... Where do you vote for?"

message 32: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"Erm. I don't care," Ivan laughed quietly. "I'd say somewhere with water, but monsters might be there."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments "Surely there aren't monsters at the beach?"

message 34: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Ivan shrugged. "I guess not..."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments "You guess?" Noel stretched by standing on her tip-toes. "Or you know?"

message 36: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"I guess," Ivan said.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel sighed. "Okay, honestly, what's wrong?"

message 38: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"What do you mean?" Ivan asked innocently.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel raised her eyebrows speculatively. "You've been down since we left the lake. What's getting to you?"

message 40: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"Don't worry about me," Ivan laughed. "I'll be fine. It's nothing to lose sleep over."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel rolled her eyes and sat down stubbornly. "We aren't going anywhereuntil you perk up and tell me why."

message 42: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

To that Ivan's smile faded only to be replaced with a dark frown. "Y'know... Some things are better as a secret."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments ((damn. I just keep pissing him off MORE and MORE.))
Noel raised her eyebrows expectantly. "And others are best to share and get off your chest."

message 44: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

((lawl it's kay. It makes things more interesting. :]))

"And all depends on the person's judgement," Ivan muttered. "So can we drop it?"

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments ((he's to young to get pissed off hehe.))
Noel sighed and stood up. "Fine. But perk up just a little?"

message 46: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

((too* and OH WELL~))

"I will," Ivan promised. "Don't worry 'bout it."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel plastered a smile on her face, dropping the doom-and-death situation entirely. "So, where to?"

message 48: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Ivan shrugged, the all-too-familiar smile flashing on his face. "Beach?"

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Noel shook a strand of hair out of her eyes and nodded. "Sure," she drawled as she took a large step forward, glancing behind her and waiting for Ivan to take lead.

message 50: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Ivan quite literally skipped out the door, making a complete fool out of himself, though not caring in the slightest. ((to zhe beach))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17