Angel Star Fan Club discussion

GROUP HQ > Angel Star Trivia

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacey, The New Mod (last edited Aug 05, 2010 10:00AM) (new)

Lacey | 419 comments Mod
Do you think you know Angel Star? Well let's see if you really do! Here's a link to a trivia quiz we've been working on. When you have taken the quiz post your results here!

Here's the link to the Quiz:

http://www.goodreads.com/quizzes/3671

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Murgia (jennifermurgia) | 898 comments Hmmm .... dare I take the quiz????

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Murgia (jennifermurgia) | 898 comments Ok, so how did everyone do? Did you ace it? Do you need to read Angel Star again? Let us know!

message 4: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Waddle (breewaddle) | 2 comments I took the quiz but for some reason I didn't get the score from taking it. I don't know if there is some kind of problem with it but when I hit the submit button it just took me back to the start of the quiz.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Murgia (jennifermurgia) | 898 comments hmmm.... Lacey? Help?

message 6: by Lacey, The New Mod (new)

Lacey | 419 comments Mod
Sorry about the quiz. I had to end up deleteing the quiz and remaking it. I know that it works this time, sorry for the inconvience, here's the link to the new quiz:

http://www.goodreads.com/quizzes/3831...

message 7: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Waddle (breewaddle) | 2 comments Well I took it again and got my score this time. I scored a 22 out of 25. so i didn't do to bad for someone that read the book in only one day and haven't reread it.

message 8: by JoAnn (new)

JoAnn H. (JoAnnH) I made a 21 out of 25 so I think I need to re-read the book... Hmm. Any excuse to re-read it again! :) Thanks!

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Murgia (jennifermurgia) | 898 comments hmmm... should I take it? eek what if I end up with a lousy score! Wouldn't that be hilarious??

message 10: by Lacey, The New Mod (new)

Lacey | 419 comments Mod
I think you shall! LoL! And I do hope you get them all right!! Good Luck and let us know how you did.