message 1: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (hilary_cullen) | 144 comments Mod
I'm too tall and too skinny.
I hate ittt!

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i'm too short. blah.

message 3: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 174 comments Mod
i hate myself. i'm really nothing to look at, yet i find myself looking in mirrors all the time. i'm not a straight forward person and that has messed up my life and i always say/do the wrong thing at the wrong time at the wrong place. i'm boring, normal, useless and human and i hate myself for it.

message 4: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Why do you think that way, Thimble with gray clouds?

message 5: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (hilary_cullen) | 144 comments Mod
definitely shouldn't have made this thread...

I dont exactly hate myself, I just wish some things were different :)

message 6: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ well i don't hate MYSELF... i mean i just don't like some stuff on the outside... like you know... my face. lol XD

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ur so negative brigid.

i wouldnt say hate, though i do a lot, i dont like myself. i hate my additude or however you spell it. i hate my life, and what ive done to it really. i never say the right thing, and when i do its way too late. im crazy and useless and boring and i hate being that way.

message 8: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ who's negative now?? XD lol. mimi don't hate your life! u could be, like, a starving little child in africa... that would be worse... u definitely have a future ahead of u w/writing ;D

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) i know, i know. hypocrite. thats me.
i hope youre right about the future thing.
and i guess it could be a few times worse, but thats just something i dont want to think about.

message 10: by Cailin (new)

you can just call me thimble, blooming.i'm not quite sure why i think that way, i just do. i'm naturally a pessimist and it comes out the most in this topic.

message 11: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear I dont hate myself, I know that people tell me I'm pretty and stuff but everytime I look in the mirror, I dont always think that. I hate my height, I'm 5'1 and a sophmore in highschool. I'm freakin MINI!

message 12: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ HA! I AM ONLY 5'0 AND I'M THE SAME AGE AS YOU! XD omg, i hate being short!!! all the tall older girls at my school come up to me and are all like 'awww!!! she's so cute!!! i just want to eat her!!!' and i'm like, 'ummm hello? i can HEAR you!' sheeeeesh.

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy Barton (bookwormamy) | 8 comments I am 5'4. Just boring old normal. normal, normal, normal.

message 14: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i went to this thing at my dad's job the other day, and one of my dad's co-workers was talking to me, and was like, "so... are you in like seventh grade?" and i'm like "NO...." !!!!! I'M ALMOST SIXTEEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, AND EVERYONE THINKS I'M LIKE TWELVE!!!! GAAAH!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm way too normal...

message 16: by adi (new)

adi (restartaugust) i don't hate myself D: i hate that i have acne and that i'm not skinnier :/ see, if those things were taken care of, i'd like me much more.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 08, 2008 02:41PM) (new)

I don't hate myself either but I do really dislike a lot about me:
1)acne
2)height(5'4(yes I'm 5'4 and I still want to be taller!!)
3)my hair(mostly just cuz I cut it for locks of love and it still hasn't grown out all the way yet(it was almost to my butt))
4)my weight
5)I make guys like me then break thier heart by telling then I don't want a boyfriend

But there are a lot of stuff I like about myself 2:
1) I have a ear that is kind of funny looking but it makes me, me.
2) I "dance like no one is watching" and have a blast doing it.
3) My love of reading
4) My ability to make friends
5) The way I can be fun and sensible at the same time
6) My "Mother Mike" skills(it's a nickname)
7) I LOVE my eyes(blue in the midle then a ring of really dark blue on the outside and faded in the middle)
8) How GOOD I look in Electric Blue!!

So all in all we just need to Love ourself!!

I LOVE MYSELF!!!! DO YOU???

message 18: by adi (new)

adi (restartaugust) ok, mikeala got me started... yes i love myself too!
i love my eyes (they change colors. brown, hazel, green, gray/blue...)
i like my mouth...
i think i have good posture :)
i LOVE my art skillz
i love my writing skills, and
i love my hair. straight and multicolored blonde.

message 19: by Cailin (new)

i still hate myself.

message 20: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i like my eyes. i'll give myself that. lol. i have nice eyelashes and eyebrows... my mouth is okay... i like my hands. and my feet. and my hair too, i guess.
and as for my inner self; well, i'm pretty smart i guess. and i can draw okay. and i can write. hee hee. XD

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

See there are things that all of us like about are selfs. Thimble I'm sure there is sumthing you can think of that you like, like your writing or your hair or something!!!

message 22: by adaku (last edited Jul 18, 2008 10:35AM) (new)

adaku Okeke (adaku96) | 4 comments I dont hate myself i jusst dont like my short hair, wearing glasses(i wish i had contacts- especially wit soccer cuz i get hit in the face alot), my weight, im not sure about my height im 5'4 and in the seventh grade, thats pretty much it oh and i have big feet

message 23: by adaku (new)

adaku Okeke (adaku96) | 4 comments i do luv my eyes and my hands and my writing and all my good friends and my family and other things im creative and funny

message 24: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ hmmm i like my glasses. they are very stylish. tee hee. XD although i still want to get contacts...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish I was taller cuz I'm 155cm tall, and I also wish that I could lose 10 pounds. I'd rather not think about it too much because it makes me feel bad. But, it's just the way I am. I love my face and hair though.
Sometimes, you just have to look past your defaults and admire yourself even if there are people standing in your way. Don't let people judge you for who you are, or yourself. That's how you get the best of your life. Trust me, because I've been through all of that and it made me feel bad too, but just ignor the criticism. Last year, many people took advantage of me and I took most of it in. Now I feel better with myself that I'm ignorant to their "lables".

message 26: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i don't really care what other ppl think, really. no one really pays attention to me in the first place, so there's not really a point. anyway, i like the way i am. sure, i could look better but it would be weird to look different, u know?

message 28: by adi (new)

adi (restartaugust) no one should hate themselves.
because you know what?
someone out there loves you and thinks you are beautiful.
no matter what.
all the time.
you might just have to look a bit to find them.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I so totally agree with you adi. There are people in this world that would like you.

message 30: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ wise words ... :D