What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED!: Murder mystery at a ski resort [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (new)

Richard (nemzep95) I originally thought it was a Nancy Drew book, but discovered it wasn't. It's about the main characters going on vacation to a ski resort. However, people start being murdered and the main characters need to figure out who it is. I remember a hot male ski instructor (from the characters view, of course ;) ). I'm pretty sure the main character was female, and she was with a couple friends. I realize this isn't much to go on, but hopefully someone can connect my vague description to the book. Oh and it's an older book (not written within the last decade).

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Hmm. Could it be one of the mysteries (I'm not sure which) by Jaqueline Girdner?

message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard (nemzep95) Nahh, the book cover is imprinted into my brain, and none of them are the same as her books. The cover basically has a ski slope on it (I think people might be skiing down it; either that or a strong man walking across it). It's a cover I'd recognize in a heartbeat.

message 4: by Richard (new)

Richard (nemzep95) Never mind I found it xD. It WAS a Nancy Drew book, just a revised cover I think. It's Murder On Ice.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments I never read that Nancy Drew. Okay, I'll move folders and shelve the book.

message 6: by Richard (new)

Richard (nemzep95) Yeahh. I think the reason I missed it is cause it's The Nancy Drew FILES, not just Nancy Drew.

And you should read it, I LOVED it!

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Richard, I just noticed that. I never read any of the Nancy Drew Files books. Thanks.

message 8: by Richard (new)

Richard (nemzep95) No prob :D. I'm new by the way xD.

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Richard, Well we are happy to help if you have any other "lost" books, and if you think you can help other members here find books jump in with your ideas. Thanks.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Murder On Ice (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jaqueline Girdner (other topics)