The Feature Presentation discussion

Movies I've Watched Recently

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
You can post about movies that you've seen recently that are in theaters or otherwise! I just saw Inception and it was cool!

message 2: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 65 comments Mod
Inception was awesome! Interpretations on the ending anyone?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i want to see that movie so bad! ugh, i've heard it was wonderful and awesome.
last movie i saw was.... avatar: the last airbender. (no not the movie about the big cat smurfs)

message 4: by A.F. (last edited Aug 05, 2010 08:06AM) (new)

A.F. (scribe77) I loved Inception; I posted a review of it over on Examiner.com. I also recently went to see The A-Team and Prince of Persia; I thought they were both fun.

message 5: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
I loved Inception! It's one of those movies you actually have to think about! I didn't see those two but I wanted to :P

I loved Despicable me!

message 6: by Laila (new)

Laila (laila21) | 4 comments I saw Vampires Suck the other day, it's basically a spoof about twilight/new moon. its sooo funny. although i hated the ending, i still thought it was good. ;D

message 7: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Oh cool! I was thinking of seeing it but it hasn't come out yet near me! I've heard such terrible things about it, thanks for one good thing!

message 8: by Iscela (new)

Iscela (iscelapineda) I just saw Step Up 3-d

message 9: by Caitlin (new)

I CANT WAIT TO SEE VAMPIRES SUCK!

message 10: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
me either! How was Step Up 3-D Lovely? I heard it was good but I still maintain that it was probably plotless

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I just watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid the other night with my little brother... It was pretty lame. Lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw vampires suck last nite. i wasn't the best of parodies, and they could've done better, but it was funnie most of the times. i think my fav parts were when the teens were fighting. XD

message 13: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Haha I have got to go see that...

message 14: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Oh ya I saw vampires suck a few days ago. It was like really funny but like Elese said they had a lot more to work with than most and they could've done a better job! Plus it was just kinda disgusting for the most part. On a goodreads scale I'd probably give it a 2 out of 5

message 15: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Disgusting how? :(

message 16: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Like there was lots of blood and gore just randomly, for no reason at all

message 17: by Lauren (new)

Lauren That's not cool

message 18: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Ya that's what I thought, and my one friend is squeamish so she really didn't enjoy it after I assured her that it would be like pretty violence free!

message 19: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Haha

message 20: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Ok Just watched "The Waterboy" with Adam Sandler! this is the funniest movie ever!
The Waterboy Pictures, Images and Photos

message 21: by Caitlin (new)

aww i am going to go see vampires suck today...
i thought it was going to be awesome

message 22: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I'm sure you'll still love it

message 23: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
I dunnno it depends on the person! Have fun!

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments I'm going to see vampire sucks sometime in the next month. I'm also going to see Tomorrow when the war began which I'm looking forward to alot.

I just recently saw Percy Jackson and the lightning theif and Star trek I loved them both, but I liked Percy Jackson better.

message 25: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) I'm really looking forward to Tomorrow when the war began..
Hmm i disagree that Percy Jackson was better I thought
Star Trek was AMAZING I loved it soo much.. And I also love Prince of Persia and the A-Team...

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments Yea I really liked Star Trek, but out of those movies it would have to be my lest faviorite movie. I wouldn't want to watch it again any time soon. I really liked Prince of Persia and the A-Team and I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

message 27: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) oh well i think i liked it better than the A-Team but REALLY like Prince of Persia!!

message 28: by Caitlin (new)

Ok i just watched Dispicable Me, it was awesome!! So funny and adorable!!

message 29: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) hmm havnt heard of that one whats it about???

message 30: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Omg! It's the best animated movie I've watched in a while! Steve Carrell plus any movie is usually a good combo!

message 31: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) hmm i don't usually like animated movies but I really like UP... But some are ok..

message 32: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
ARGH! Still haven't seen the rest of up! Saw the first 10 minutes or less and was siezed by a complete fit of tears.

I know what you mean. Some animated movies are a waste of money. Ex "Space chimps" but other like "Up" are what it's about

message 33: by Caitlin (new)

Up was amazing....

message 34: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
I hate you

message 35: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) yeah it was AMAZING!!!

message 36: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalfairy) | 37 comments ok, i just went to see the last airbender last night with my friend and during the whole movie, we could not keep ourselves from laughing. it was horrible and it seriously brings shame to the show! they mispronounced all the names and got terrible actors. jackson rathbone wasnt too bad, but still. the only thing i liked was the bending and the special effects. everything else sucked. of course if you dont know the show you prob thought it was great, but if you are a fan of the show you were prob disgusted like we were

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree! lol it really did brig shame to the show. ;)

message 38: by Gorfo (last edited Aug 31, 2010 09:02PM) (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
OH YES!!! THe Last Airbender was a complete and utter tragedy. The whole time I was just shaking my head....like why? The effects were HEINOUS and the acting sub-par like....seriously? Whoever directed it should curl up in a ball and hide under a rock! Jackson Rathbone was surprisingly good! But when paired with a mediocre cast his performance shone less brightly

message 39: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
I just watched Camp Rock 2! Why?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

True! Gee, Gorfo, I think you'd scare the director into hiding under that rock. XD
Indeed. why???

message 41: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Like I don't even know what this world is becoming. What I beheld today was worse than....christ I can't even think of anything. It's worse than Zac Efron singing "Bet On It" in High School Musical 2. It's worse than wasting your Saturday watching "the Bad Girls Club" (no offense If you watch it but it's trash). What I beheld today was heinous. I hope I never meet the director in a deserted alley one night.

message 42: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalfairy) | 37 comments Gorfo wrote: "OH YES!!! THe Last Airbender was a complete and utter tragedy. The whole time I was just shaking my head....like why? The effects were HEINOUS and the acting sub-par like....seriously? Whoever dire..."

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! the guy who directed it is m. Night Shyamalan. he is a horrible director!!!! i wish they would get some other director to redo it.... sigh...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

That bad??? Wow, and i thought nothing could be worst then i first one. Boy, i'm deluded.

message 44: by Caitlin (new)

I just saw Fantastic Mr. Fox.....it was AMAZING!!!!
i didnt have very high expectations for it, i was kinda tricked into watching it, but honestly its one of the best animated films of all times. I enjoyed every minute of it.

message 45: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Oh I've heard good things but never seen it! Just watched matrix and found it like a less good version of inception though of course inception doesn't have that awesome spoon quote!

message 46: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalfairy) | 37 comments Caitlin wrote: "I just saw Fantastic Mr. Fox.....it was AMAZING!!!!
i didnt have very high expectations for it, i was kinda tricked into watching it, but honestly its one of the best animated films of all times. ..."

oh i love fantastic mr. fox! i totally agree with you. its one of those unknown movies that are really good

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorfo: was that your first time watching the matrix?

message 48: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
yep. I really disliked it.

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments I saw the matrix when I was little, so I can't really remember it. I just watched The imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. I loved it. Heath Ledger was such a great actor.

message 50: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Oh that movie just seems like it would be good with the star studded cast (by which i mean JOHNNY DEPP! JOHNNY DEPP I LOVE YOU! JUDE LAW ALMOST AS AWESOME! HEATH LEDGER VERY COOL TOO)! Oohhh want to watch it!

« previous 1