dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) discuss:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

WTF! THE BEATLES!

message 3: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) YES

message 4: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) THANK YOU! I hate the Jonas Brothers with a passion because, not only did they steal 'Hello, goodbye," they also copied Abbey Road!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAA

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) the beatles

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Both are...UGH.

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 32 comments Eew. No. the 'Jo Bros' are lame. The Beatles for SURE.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Mockingjay wrote: "Both are...UGH."

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you talking about??

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ȁĝņǐ Ǩӓḭ wrote: "o.o I guess both are on the same level. I mean, the Jonas Brother's music is more today, the Beatles more classic. I think both bands should be recognized as a level of epic music. :)"

The only sentence you would see the jonas brothers and epic in it, there would have to be an are not between them.

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 32 comments Nope, the Jo Bros are an epic FAIL.

message 11: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 21 comments the beatles any day!!!!!

message 12: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 21 comments And I dont even like them but I hate the jonas bro's

message 13: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) You should like the Beatles! They ROCK! All their songs are so.. different. Instead of all sounding the same.

message 14: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 21 comments Maggie (Leappaw, etc.) wrote: "You should like the Beatles! They ROCK! All their songs are so.. different. Instead of all sounding the same."

yes they are different.

message 15: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 32 comments Yah!