Free Books, .99, Giveaways & Reviews - Check Them Out! discussion

51 great books from 51 great authors

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Darlyn (new)

Darlyn (darlyn5) | 12 comments Theresa Walsh author of The Last Will of Moira Leahy is hosting amazing giveaway at her facebook fan page.

There are 51 authors participating, and there will be more than 51 winners. Each winner will receive two copies of one of the books listed below--one to keep and one to share with a sister or a friend. The contest will close 8/10 at midnight EST.

The rules:

1. You must comment on THIS post to enter.

2. In your comment you must type out the titles of *at least* five of the contest books, including THE LAST WILL OF MOIRA LEAHY. (I'll be giving away multiple copies of my book.) If you win, I will do my best to ensure you receive two copies of one of the books on your list. (Listing more is best.)

3. If you spread the word--meaning, if you share the link to this page, if you Twitter this info, and/or if you put it on your blog--then you gain an advantage. You can leave another comment for each place you shout out about this contest, as long as you provide a link so that I can verify in case you're chosen as a winner.

4. You must promise to come back 8/11 to see if you've won, so that prizes aren't left unclaimed.

Click the link to enter!

http://www.facebook.com/ThereseWalsh....

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol (carolee888) | 9 comments I posted the contest ob FB but I can't figure out how to comment-didn't see a comment link. How do I do it?

Thank you,
Carol

message 3: by Darlyn (new)

Darlyn (darlyn5) | 12 comments Do you mean you want to link your post on FB to the author's note post? If you do, just copy the time stamp link below at your post (right click) and copy link.

message 4: by Carol (new)

Carol (carolee888) | 9 comments Would that post my post on my FB page to the comment section of the contest?

message 5: by Darlyn (new)

Darlyn (darlyn5) | 12 comments yes..that should do =)

message 6: by Carol (new)

Carol (carolee888) | 9 comments Thank you so much for your patience. At this point, I have spent so much time on it and not suceeding that I am going to call it quits. I do apprecitate your help very much.