What...? discussion

What Book Should I Read Next

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John (jack2410) Anyone here have a suggestion for me? I enjoyed Major Pettigrew's Last Stand. Any ideas for nice pleasant story? Thanks.

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin | 7 comments Hello, just thought I would join this group and I also just became a member of goodreads,and think it's great!What kind of Books are you into reading?

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin | 7 comments Yes they are-I've heard they take you places!But what kinds are you into?lol...mine tend to nonfiction.Really new to this whole site.

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin | 7 comments Yea well -thats cool-i have everything from books on the human body to ww2 and some on photographers like Ansel Adams .He's awesome :)

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin | 7 comments Yea the depth in his photos is great:)i had a very hard time finding a book with his work in black and white!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

39 clues was awesome

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

and depends how old you are but theres stephen king's THE SHINING and IT

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy Jackson, Sister's Grimm, Harry Potter, etc.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Mortal Instruments.

message 10: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Hillis (soccerchic) | 5 comments anything by sarah dessen, hotel on the corner of bitter and sweet, the color purple, the giver, and many many more

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The Forest of Hands and Teeth is amazing.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Omygoodness, I cant wait for it!! I wonder who is gonna be about now...O.O

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

THE HUNGER GAMES!

message 14: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 24 comments you guys should all read the Maximum Ride series!!! and the Maze Runner series!!! :D