Nerdfighters discussion

Paper Cranes

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (heyashes) Everyone likes paper cranes right? Well, I think I like them a bit too much.
Here is a link to a project I am working on: http://1ooocranes.tumblr.com/

I hope some of you will join me on this, or at least get a kick out of it. I don't know. I'm sorry for pimping out my link here, but I'm really excited and just want to share my love of cranes!

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) I'll read it, but I don't have the time to make my own. I already started following it. It's a very neat idea, and shares a unique message.

message 3: by Cricket (last edited Jul 17, 2011 09:56PM) (new)

Cricket (colorbynumb3rs) | 1 comments O.O I think we've talked on YourPants.
I once folded a crane to leave in the fold-in tray table of an airplane, but I gave it to a kid sitting behind me instead. :)

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia (jshubler) | 2 comments Oh my gosh. I loved that book when I read it, but had totally forgotten about it. The project sounds really cool. I hope you keep it going!

message 5: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 5 comments I have to start doing that. Maybe not 1, 000 cranes but just leaving them around for other people is cool.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments During the writer's strike a couple of years ago, there was a campaign from the HEROES fans to send 1000 cranes to the writers. (In the show, they mentioned a thing from Japanese culture, where if you made 1000 cranes, you got to make a wish. I sent about 400.

Now I make them for fun!

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Yalshevec (psydvicious) | 3 comments My friend is trying to make 1000 cranes as well.

message 8: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy I'm working at making a 1000 paper cranes, I'v got 50ish right now, but when I'm done I'll leave them for people as suprises! :}

message 9: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) | 2 comments This sounds like a cool project! I might try it out

message 10: by Jazzi (new)

Jazzi Turner (philosypolymathosaur) | 3 comments I'd like to try this!