Penguins Rock!!! discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
Put your favourite MLIA quotes here!

message 2: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
Today I bought a solar powered flashlight. I still don't get how it's supposed to work. MLIA

message 3: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

LOL I love those!!! (Ignoring the twilight ones :P) This one's not as good but if you think about it...
On my dad's chainsaw it says 'WARNING Do not try to stop chain with hands.' MLIA

message 4: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Woops! I did that yesterday!

message 5: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (last edited Aug 16, 2010 08:53AM) (new)

Lol I know right?!?

message 6: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

:D

message 7: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Today I was reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and I got to the part that says, "Harry flattened himself against the wall as Mr. Weasley came clattering past with his robes on back-to-front and hurtled out of sight." A couple pages later I realized Mr. Weasley was wearing a Snuggie. MLIA.

message 8: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Today, I was eating an Almond Joy, but half way through I realized that it had no almond...now I can't stop smiling because I just ate pure joy. MLIA

message 9: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I remember in 2nd grade in Culture week, we had to bring an adult that knew about our heritage. I brought my mom's friend from Ireland. Most of the questions did not concern Ireland, but whether there was really leprachauns. MLIA.

message 10: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

They're not that good, but they're the first ones I found!!

message 11: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I like the last one that you posted.

message 12: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

lol its ok