Books, Movies, and Music discussion

Pirate Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 357 (357 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start roleplay))

message 2: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 242 comments Mod
Isolde closed her spy glass and smiled.

"All right, let's see what they've got." she muttered.

"Men! Hoist the sails!"

message 3: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Jessica B | 609 comments Mod
((Uh uho! Isolde sounds like she is attacking US!!!))
"All hands on deck!!" Jess bellowed to her sleeping crew. It was the dawn of a new day and there was already another ship on the horizon. Jess breathed the salty morning air and grinned in a frightening fashion.

"Hoist the Jolly Rodger!" She said with much more authority than a woman of her age should have. "Elizabeth, can you see who they are?" She gripped the helm in excitement.

message 4: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 242 comments Mod
((she could be, but she could also be attacking a merchant ship. you guys could be attacking the ship as well...))

message 5: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

((Cool. An alliance then??))

message 6: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

((o course. i got me pirate noggin thinkin', miss jessica. lets get em! *laughs evily*))

She turned and saw another ship on the horizon.

Pirates, she thought, taking in their Jolly Roger.

"Men!" she shouted. Raise the British flag. We want to lure these men in, not sink their ship." The men lowered their pirate flag and raised the copy of the british one.

"Attack," she muttered, raising the spyglass. "Attack, you bloodthirsty pirates."

message 7: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

(( her flag is the bottom one http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/lennon/... ))

message 8: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

((WHo us?? Us bloodthirsty pirates??))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever you decide I'm with you all the way." Elizabeth told Jess

message 10: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"Wait, there are two ships. A merchant and... the Chimera." She grinned again as she lowered her spyglass. "ALL HANDS ON DECK!" She bellowed. "THAT MEANS YOU JACK!"
Jess glanced at Elizabeth. "Are we ready for battle?" She asked.

message 11: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Stepha ran to the deck to see what was happening. She looked and saw to other ships. "Captain. Ready for orders."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I believe the cannons are in place and ready to be fired." said Elizabeth with a grin. "They won't stand a chance."

message 13: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

Jessica wrote: "((WHo us?? Us bloodthirsty pirates??))"

((o course!))

Isolde saw they were preparing for battle and smiled.

"Men! Ready the guns!"

message 14: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Stepha ran up to where the captain was. "Captain. Ready for orders."`

message 15: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"Just a bit closer... Miss Stepha, go drag Mr. Sparrow up here. I want a word with him." Jess said with a steely stare in Jack's general direction.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "He is hiding under the deck again." she said

message 17: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Jess paced the deck staring at the merchant ship. Without taking her eyes off the vessel, she spoke to Elizabeth. "I need Jack to get up here. If it comes to boarding their ship, we need every man and sword."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think he's chickening out today." said Elizabeth looking in Jack's direction.

message 19: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"Well I need him." Captain Jess said, gritting her teeth. "Wish me luck." She stalked down the stairs into the hold of the Dark Swan. "Jack?" She called into the semidarkness. "Stepha?"

message 20: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) "Yes Captain Jess?"

message 21: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (last edited Aug 06, 2010 10:12AM) (new)

"Just making sure Sparrow didn't throw you overboard." Captain Jess said, not quite joking. "Would you go ask Elizabeth to come down here and you two can man the cannons."

"Listen Jack. We are attacking a merchant ship, and I need someone else who is supremely handy with the sword... the ship looks like very rich pickings."

message 22: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Capt. Firebringer stared at him critically. "Oh say, 15%? You know how much it stings when I have to flatter you, Jack."

message 23: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"You taught me everything I know. 20%."

message 24: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"Done, but you still have to work for your keep." She smiled at him. Despite their day to day banter and insults, she liked him, really.
Her smile turned mischievous as she walked up the stairs. "Well come on, we must be within firing range now. Oh, and by the way, the Chimera may also be attacking. I know how much you like Isolde."

message 25: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"JACK SPARROW!!" Jess fumed. In a more dangerous tone she continued. "Jack Sparrow. It is too late to not attack the merchant ship. You have taught me nearly everything you know, and I have learned a great deal more. We need you, as much as I hate to say it. I am Captain here, and as long as you are part of my crew, Isolde will have to keep her hands off you."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth came down to what the commotion was all about. "Has Jack agreed to help us?" she asked

message 27: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Jess, seeing her opening replied. "No. Like you said, he's being a coward. He seems to be deathly afraid of Isolde."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stop hiding all of the time Jack!" scolded Elizabeth "We really need your help!"

message 29: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"I almost wish AnaMaria was here." Capt. Jess growled.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah she would put him in his place in no time." said Elizabeth

message 31: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"Just get your unforgettable self up on deck before I take it up myself. In pieces." Captain Jess Firebringer drew her sword and stalked up the stairs. "This is the day you will always remember.. bla bla bla." She muttered.

message 32: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

((I DO love that line!))

message 33: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Stepha ran back to Jess. "The cannons are ready to be fired, and the swingers are ready to go aboard the enimey((SP)) ship."

message 34: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"Stepha, Elizabeth, man the guns! Jack, you had better be up here in two seconds!" *two seconds later* "FIRE ALL!" Jess shouted as they drew alongside the merchant vessel.

message 35: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Stepha ran to her cannon and fired with all she had. Her first shot hit the ship right on. The second one didn't.

message 36: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"Duck!" Jess shouted to Jack as a cannonball whizzed over her head. ((I just realized I have no idea how this is actually done))

message 37: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) ((well if you go to disney.com there will be a row of pics. don't click but roll over it and then click on Jack Sparrow. and you can then create your own pirate))

message 38: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"If you do, I will leave and you will be in prison for piracy the next time I see you. Your choice." Capt. Jess grabbed one of the abovedeck cannons and aimed it at the mast of the merchant ship. She fired and a chain ball broke it in two.

message 39: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

((I have a disney pirates account already. Ima pirate!))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth fired her cannon and reloaded. "This is madness!" she said "We sould pull out the triple guns!"

message 41: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

Isolde smiled as she saw the pirates attack.

"Very good, Captain Firebringer," she said.

"Men, i want you to pull up alongside the attacked ship. Pretend we're friends. Then, when we've "rescued" them, make sure they surrender. I want this done quick and easy. And remember, kill no more than necesary. Alright, ease up to 12 knots. Get us to the ship good and fast." I hop you don't mind us firing at your ship, Firebringer. she thought.

message 42: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

She pulled her ship up alongside the merchant ship and called out.

"It looks like you need some help." The captain peeked his fat head and looked at their ship with pig-like eyes as another cannon ball smashed into the mast.

"It does seem we are in that position," he said in a squeaky voice, rather reminiscent of a frog, or a pig, or rather both mixed together. "Men! Abandon ship!" Isolde commanded for the three wishes to be lowered ((they form a bridge and are made of some metal grating. all i know. they're in vampirates.)) and the captain attempted to scurry across, but ended up panting in the middle while his sailors scrambled onto her ship, right into a trap.

message 43: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"Who? The Chimera, or the merchants?" Isolde had better not blow any holes in my ship. She thought.
"All right,bring out the triple guns then! We'll board them. All hands board ship!" Jess drew her sword and swung over to the merchant's vessel, which was slowly sinking.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am going to go help her." Elizabeth said to Jack She swung over to the merchant vessel and caught up with Jess.

message 45: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

As the captain boarded her ship, she grabbed him and pressed a knife against his neck.

"I want this over with quickly. You surrender your cargo to me and my crew, all your cargo, and we let you live. If not, only half will die." The captain nodded, as did his crew.

"Very well. I'll keep the captain here, as a little incentive for the crew."

message 46: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"JACK! Over here! We need help unloading the cargo NOW!" Capt. Jess yelled. He was boarding Isolde's ship!

message 47: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I'm just obsessed. Don't make me angry! (Hi Avo!) J (new)

"Jack, how nice to see you." Isolde said, pressing the knife a little harder into the captain's neck. "When was the last time? Cuba? Or was it Panama?"

message 48: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

((Not you, the MERCHANT SHIP captain but u r on her ship...))

message 49: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

"Elizabeth, get the rest of the crew to loading this cargo onto our ship, I'll search the captains quarters." Jack will just have to fend for himself right now. Jess thought grimly. Jack had been a bit fuzzy on the nature of his last encounter with Isolde, but she knew it had not been particularly friendly or legal visit.

message 50: by Jessica, You may adress me as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. (new)

Jess was searching the desk in the captain's quarters. She pocketed the money, and bent to pick a piece of paper off the floor. When she saw what was written on it, she nearly dropped it into a burning candle. She clutched it tightly and stared at the markings. Jess forgot about the cargo until a clatter roused her from her thoughts. The candle had fallen off the desk and the floor had ignited. Jess cursed and stomped it out. Hastily, she put the piece of paper in her pocket. She would deal with it later.

As she slid out of the cabin with her arms full of loot, Jess saw Jack standing in front of Isolde, who had a knife pressed to the merchant captain's throat. She groaned inwardly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8