We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments I grabbed a couple of her books form an 8/$1 bin and just wonderd if anyone had read her and what you thought.

message 2: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne I've read one Lucky's Lady which is one hot read well worth 5 stars. I haven't read anymore though as I didn't want to spoil the 'dream' so to speak.

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments Some of her earlier stuff is romance but her current stuff is more suspense/thriller/mystery. I too loved Lucky's Lady.

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments I have Night Sins and Ashes to Ashes.

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments Night Sins is actually part of a 2 book series. The 2nd is Guilty as Sin

I don't recall reading Ashes to Ashes so I can't say.

FYI Night Sins was made into a movie.

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments kewel! For 12.5¢ each, they'll be wonderful! Lol!

message 7: by Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* (last edited Aug 02, 2010 05:11AM) (new)

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* (ladyjayne) | 400 comments Mandy, I've read a few Tami Hoags. As Pamela said, Night Sins is the first in a two part series. Ashes to Ashes was a good read, too, but is definitely a Crime Mystery Thriller with some Romance. Her later books had less and less romance unfortunately. The last book of hers I read was Dust to Dust...well, actually I never did finish that. So, really the last one of hers I enjoyed was Ashes to Ashes. LOL Haven't read any of her later books.

Lucky's Lady is my fave of hers. Though I enjoyed Still Waters and Cry Wolf (they are Romantic Suspense).

Mandy, 12.5¢ each is a FABTASTIC price for them! ^_^

Pamela, I didn't know they'd made Night Sins into a movie. Is it any good?

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments Lady Jane, I liked the movie but it was years ago when I saw it so I couldn't say if it stood the test of time for me. I really don't remember much about it except it came on tv (made for tv movie) and was a 2 parter I think. I vaquely remember being mad I had to wait for the 2nd part.

message 9: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments So earlier stuff is good, later not so much?

I found a bargain bin at the used book store . . .8/$1! These were two of my 8.

message 10: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments Her later stuff is less and less romance so it depends on ur personal taste. If u like supense/thrillers with very little romance then u might like her later stuff.

message 11: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 828 comments I've read quite a few Tami Hoag, some I like some I don't. Two of my favorites are: Dark Paradise by Tami Hoag and Dark Horse (Elena Estes, #1) by Tami Hoag .

message 12: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments I have a lot of her earlier stuff, and I remember liking them a lot. Others have already named her really good ones. I think for me she was sort of my alpha hero go to along with Linda Howard.