Let's All Write STORIES!!! discussion

Just Fantasy > Spellsinger

Comments Showing 1-50 of 377 (377 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) okay, i was thinking that theres this guy, and he plays the french horn, and everyone thinks hes amazing, except for his neighbor, named Kathleen. she hates his music. though it turns out hes like a spellsinger, if anyones read avalon. and since like no one has, its like a person who puts people under spells with music. and shes the only one immune to it. so she goes to talk to him to tell him that hes not very good, and he says thats weird b.c everyone loves it but her. and it goes from there. thats my idea anyway, if anyone really cares.

Last week my neighbor started rehearsing for his French Horn recital. He's not very good.
Actually, that would be an insulting understatement. he's horrible. and i have to listen to it at least an hour or two a day when he practices on his front porch.
And the worst part is that everyone loves his music. why is this, i wonder? i havent a clue.
a few of my friends like him. he's not that cute. he has sandy blonde hair that falls into his piercing blue eyes so you cant tell they're blue. he's tall and thin, but then again a lot of people are.
Anna in particular is all over him. i cant stand it., cant they hear him play?? cant they hear that awfulness?? what is with everyone i wonder?
though its probably better not knowing.

message 2: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (I think of them as bards or even harpers but spellsingers work!)

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((ok.))

message 4: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 86 comments ((?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Early one morning, I was trying to get some sleep, when that piercing music played throughout my house. I nearly screamed it was so horrible!
I pulled a pillow from off my floor, and covered my ears, but that didn't help one bit at all.
I ran to the window, ripped it open, and screamed my heart out, "SHUT UP! I'm trying to sleep!"

message 6: by Kataury (new)

Kataury The music continued on, as if the person playing hadn't heard a word I said.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) it was as if he thought the music was supposed to have a soothing disposition as opposed to a frightening one. like he was doing me a favor by playing. the music took a smug and confident turn, then turned to agravation, and finally surrender. "Im not sleeping," i muttered to myself. "And if you keep that up, i never will be." the music temporarily subsided, though i knew it wouldnt last long. grateful, i sat up, ready for another day. though that didn't have the same prospective as it would have had i not woken up.

message 8: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I felt extremely annoyed by this player.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) i got up, preparing for another tedious day at school. i sighed, expecting a headache to pop up any second now.

message 10: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I was barely heading down the steps when I heard it again. That oh so annoying sound. I stifled a scream of frustration.

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) i walked out onto the front porch to get the morning paper. i saw him, and locked him into a death stare. "If you don't mind," i said severely. "I have my own alarm clock,"

message 12: by Kataury (new)

Kataury He looked at me confused. "Excuse me? What do you mean?" He asked innocently.

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "If you dont mind," i said. "i would appreciate it if you wouldnt play that every morning, ergo waking me up. i dont ned a headache to start the day!!"

message 14: by Kataury (new)

Kataury The boy looked at me quizzically. "You mean. You didn't like it?" He asked.

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "You know full well what i mean." i hissed at him. "If i liked it, why on earth would i be complaining??" i paused. "And didnt i raise this subject last monday??"

message 16: by Kataury (new)

Kataury He flushed red in embarrassment. "uh... yeah... I guess you did." He said.

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "Sure did." i was still being as insulting as i could be, i was so mad. this was not turning into a good day. "Now if you dont mind, i would go back to sleep, though i have class, as im sure youdo too." and i turned on my heel and left without a backward glance, regretting nothing.

message 18: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (hehe! funny!)

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((if you say so.))

message 20: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (:P okay! let's continue! oh, wait! how old are they?)

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((um, i was thinking middle school or high school. idk))

message 22: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (yeah, I guessed high school. So let's just go with that. Dang it! nother problem! We need two names...)

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((on the first comment i think))

message 24: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (I thought that was the name of her friend.)

message 25: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((she is called Kathleen and her friend is called anna. name for the boy?? idk.))

message 26: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (Eric? Steven? Spencer? Josh? Jared? Daniel?)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(well, his real name should be like something ancient, but he goes by something more modern. idk what the name should be.)

message 28: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (an ancient name eh? hm.... :_

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(hee hee, i just made it harder.)

message 30: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((yeah thanks a lot.))

message 31: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (I can think of something! just give me a minute... :_

message 32: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((ok))

message 33: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (brgh.... An olden day name... An ancient siren in fairy tales... what was his name!! Gr.... uh... Pylis!! I think...)

message 34: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ((ummm, im trying to think. idk bout that. umm, yeah, ive drawn a blank: [blank] see??))

message 35: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (haha! whoops! Pylis was a different person! haha! okay... let's see again... :_

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((I like Pylis, and maybe for his modern name it could be Justin.))

message 37: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (That would work!)

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (mack-a-doodle) | 133 comments (( sounds good to me! I love how we all are so in tune with each other it's cool and it makes the stories fantastic!))

message 39: by Mack-a-doodle & cheese (last edited Jun 28, 2008 03:08PM) (new)

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (mack-a-doodle) | 133 comments ((––ººªª••¶¶§§∞∞¢¢££™™¡¡`))

message 40: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (haha! Yeah! let's go on!)

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (mack-a-doodle) | 133 comments (( I just barely figured out how to do that ha ha ha!! it's fun ¶¶))

message 43: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (haha! =D)

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (mack-a-doodle) | 133 comments (( Um alt/option key and then you hit the number keys it's fun! §§§§§§§§§§ ))

message 45: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (haha! I don't have an option key though.... :(

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) ((Dang won't work for me!))

message 47: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (I guess me and Ephona aren't special enough.... :(

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (mack-a-doodle) | 133 comments (hmmm weird :( )

message 49: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (yeah... *sigh* oh well)

message 50: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) (anyway, continuing on...)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8