Penguins Rock!!! discussion

The Girl Who Could Fly

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
Well I started reading this book a couple days ago so I thought I'd do a little review for myself everyday I come on here. So... here we go!

message 2: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DONT WANT ANY SPOILERS!!! or in other words: WARNING! SPOILERS!

Today I'm on page 177 and so far Piper has gone to the institute and discovered a bunch of creatures being tortured, found out Dr. Hellion was behind it, and befriended Conrad.
3 questions:
What is Conrad up to, and why was he pretending to be mean?
What happened to Bella?
Why is Dr. Hellion being so cruel to the animals?

message 3: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Ok last night I finished The Girl Who Could Fly, so... I geuss this topic is dead... cool!

message 4: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Oh yeah if anybody is reading this then make sure you read the girl who could fly it was really good I was crying the whole way through! (Yeah I cry at books. Got a problem with that?)

message 5: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

because you don't cry or you used to cry?

message 6: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
I never cry. I read that book. It's wicked epic.

message 7: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Yay Rose!!! It is epic, isn't it!

message 8: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
YEAH!

message 9: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) I don't cry so much in books but I get really sad over movies and t.v shows....

message 10: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

OMG don't get me started about tv shows! (too late you already did) I cry sooo much in doctor who!!!!! Even with Matt and hes not as *deep* as David Tennant!!!! Have you seen the Doctors Daughter? I was blubbering like a baby! (well, not quite like that but I like the alliteration :P)