Penguins Rock!!! discussion

RRRRRANDOM! > Penguin pictures

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
Put any cute, funny, and/or awesome penguin pictures here!!! Even if their not of penguins, I don't care!!!

message 2: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

http://aphriza.files.wordpress.com/20...

Ok I'll start! Try and top that! BAM!

message 3: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

THAT. IS. AWESOME!!!!!

message 4: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

BUT look at this cake: http://gizmopolis.net/wp-content/uplo...

message 5: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Ok thats AWESOME!!!
buuuut...

message 6: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

message 7: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

PENGUIN!!

message 8: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

idk i just found it on the internet 8P

message 9: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

message 10: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Oh that's AWESOME!!!

message 11: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Hey you're new!!! You get a highfive!

message 12: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

message 13: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
What? OKAY!!!! THX!!!

P.S. That cake wasn't all that awesome, but it was for Hayley Williams.

message 14: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I liked it! ...and who?

message 15: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Lead singer of Paramore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YgjBF...
That's her with the red hair.

message 16: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

What a beeyotch! (the video)

message 17: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

hahaha

message 18: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

message 19: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

They're so blue!!!

message 20: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

message 21: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

http://coolcakes.org/PhotoGallery.aspx

I love the giraffe one and the rat :P

message 22: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Lol cool!

message 24: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

hahaha so cute.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments yeah lol!! :P

message 26: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Aaaaaaw!

message 27: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

>: )

message 28: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

WHY IS THE SMILEY EVIL?!?!?

message 29: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I DONT KNOW!

message 30: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (last edited Sep 08, 2010 06:22PM) (new)

http://www.zimbio.com/All+Black+Pengu...

I love this penguin!!!!

message 31: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

AWESOME!

message 32: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I HAVE LEARNT HOW TO POST A PICTURE!!!!!! Wait I forget...

message 33: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

YAY it worked!! Aren't they cute? They're both boys they're a couple and apparently they wanted a baby but obviously they couldn't have one so the zoo gave them an egg and they were great parents! Isn't that cute?!?!

message 34: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
HAHAHA :) love it

message 35: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Chinstrap penguins are so cute I need to make them a page.... I will!