♪♪♪Its nothing without music ♪♪♪♪ discussion

All about music > What was the worst song you ever herd

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 13 comments HEY!! Mine would have to be............................................................................................................................................................. I don't have one.

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 10 comments The barbie girl song?

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 13 comments No, I find it amusing. It makes me laugh. The Birthday song. It makes you feel like an idite siting there with people singing to you.

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 10 comments At the end of that song my mom, my grandmother and I always do a three part split. It sounds nice, and my brother says it messes him up.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 13 comments How do you do that

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 10 comments One person takes the harmony, one person takes the melody, and the last person does… both together, I guess.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 13 comments Oh, cool. I don't ever sing the way I want to during a birthday song becouse no one in my family sings so they just kinda do the meathods.

message 8: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 10 comments That's too bad. My mom majored in drama, so she used to be in operas and musicals and plays for her job, so she loves to sing, as do I.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 13 comments I love to sing, I'm even on youtube.

message 10: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 10 comments Cool! I could be (well, anyone could), but I've never put anything up.

message 12: by Icewolf(Emily) (new)

Icewolf(Emily) (Mistyfoot) | 7 comments uhhhhhhhhhhhh I'M ASWOME THE WORT SONG IN THE WORLD AND THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

message 14: by Icewolf(Emily) (new)

Icewolf(Emily) (Mistyfoot) | 7 comments I know

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 13 comments You have a point

message 16: by Icewolf(Emily) (new)

Icewolf(Emily) (Mistyfoot) | 7 comments I hate thoose songs everybody sing it at my school

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 13 comments I don't know what song that would be.

message 18: by Icewolf(Emily) (new)

Icewolf(Emily) (Mistyfoot) | 7 comments uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm aswome and the song that never ends

message 19: by Dovewing (last edited Aug 01, 2010 02:32PM) (new)

Dovewing | 10 comments I changed my mind. The worst songs ever are the moose songs the force us to sing at Girl Scout camp.

message 20: by Icewolf(Emily) (new)

Icewolf(Emily) (Mistyfoot) | 7 comments hahahah

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 10 comments I hate those songs... they are so stupid! At the end of one, when the moose dies, you're supposed to sound sad, but most of us cheer...

Wolflover☺☺☻ | 1 comments ice wolf i hate that song too and soul sister im sorry but thats the worst song i have ever herd

message 23: by Nader (new)

Nader | 1 comments Green day, Brithney spears... jesica simpson

♡The PUG lover♡ | 1 comments lol the same

message 25: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (zelzanog_20) | 1 comments Mostly all songs by the Dirty Mittens.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

anything by justin bieber

message 27: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 3 comments Anything by Bieber

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay Im not alone..

message 29: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 3 comments *high fives*
my friend had vids on youtube...bieber or die
look that vid up
its about him but its really funny

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 13 comments the bieber or die video's were done by Bieber

message 31: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 3 comments ik...they r still funny

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

he's just funny...he's not a good singer

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

what, do you like bieber or smething

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 13 comments ...I'm not going to awnser that. Ask Cloud.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

*HEY CLOUD DOES PYROLILY LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER*