Epic Characters > favorite character and why

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments Magnus bwahahaha

message 2: by TeAndrea (new)

TeAndrea (scarletescape) yeah magnus is awesome

message 3: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments Barbara ,wise crouton chopper wrote: "hes 800 hundred years old y not?"

he's only like 200

message 4: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments he's only 200 i'm pretty sure he said so in the books

message 5: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments oh ok sorry mixup

message 6: by Isadora (new)

Isadora (ilovelemurs6) | 26 comments Hi peoples, these books are amazing!!

message 7: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments yes. yes they are.

message 8: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments hahaha funny and i have a cat named Simon!

message 9: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments hahaha

message 10: by Isadora (new)

Isadora (ilovelemurs6) | 26 comments gale....hunger games gale?? OMG i'm sorry but i'm Team Peeta!!
(but yes u can call me Izzy)

message 11: by Isadora (new)

Isadora (ilovelemurs6) | 26 comments just gotta say, i love ur screenname....but i dont love gale!!
i mean, he's nice and all, but how could u ever NOT love peeta, after katniss, like, goes through ten NDEs with him?? they're thrown together by fate!! <3

message 12: by Isadora (new)

Isadora (ilovelemurs6) | 26 comments yes, but Katniss can NOT be trusted to know what's good for her!! she's so blind about so much stuff!! she thinks she loves someone, then she's like, "oh, guess i really do love Gale" even though she barely even thought about him before that. i think she's really just feeling protective of him, like, oh, A COUSIN! plus, Peeta is strong, handsome, honest, and he has to put up with pretending to be in love with her even though he is and she isn't...how could anyone LIVE with that and still be so sweet to her??

message 13: by Isadora (new)

Isadora (ilovelemurs6) | 26 comments don't mess with Team Peeta :) haha i know i talk too much

message 14: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments your still team gale just don't change your mind.

PEETA IS USING KATNISS TO SURIVE THE HUNGER GAMES HE'S A LIAR AND AN IDIOT!!!!

message 15: by Isadora (new)

Isadora (ilovelemurs6) | 26 comments i will pretend you didn't say that :P

message 16: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments HE IS AND IT IS 100% TRUE!! AND YOU CAN PRETEND ALL YOU WANT BUT ITS TRUE!!

message 17: by Isadora (new)

Isadora (ilovelemurs6) | 26 comments why?? all he ever does is protect her!!!

message 18: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments why u lie

message 19: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments cin?

message 20: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments i thought so.

Team JaHayGa!

message 21: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments wes?

message 22: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments well i've neve read that so idk what you'rre talking about

message 23: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments ok then

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace, Clary, Alec, and Magnus because Jace is just awesome, Clary's been able to take on a whole new life style without losing her sanity, Alec because hes totally like, emo <3 xD and Magnus because of his epic sparkles.
Oh, and TEAM GALE!

message 25: by ✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ (last edited Sep 03, 2010 03:50PM) (new)

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 299 comments i'm on team gale. but i still feel sorry for peeta.
i change my mind. I'M ON TEAM SWITTZERLAND!
wink;)

message 26: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Noooooooo! Why does everyone like Gale?! I seriously don't get it! What has he done for Katniss? Peeta has done so much more! You didn't see Gale taking Peeta's spot in the first Hunger Games!

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 299 comments your right. and gale is a lot more arrguementative in mockingjay.
maybe i should switch to team peeta.
but i still can't choose. i need a better reason to choose peeta and not gale.
wink;)

message 28: by Amma (new)

Amma | 3 comments Wait? We're talking about the Hunger Games?
Cool :)
@Rowan: Hiii!! *waves madly* Anyway:
Yeah maybe he didn't volunteer to take Peeta's spot but maybe it was because he knew someone would have to take care of Katniss's family if she died. And he did! He couldn't just go charging off and play hero all the time.
As for what he's done for Katniss, he was her best friend. And as far as I know he loves her. He's always helped her and been there- longer than Peeta. I for one think time counts.
But I know what you mean. Peeta's done amazingly lot for Katniss. Still waiting to read Mokingjay >//<

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 299 comments ugh. i just don't know who to choose. *sigh*
i guess i'll just stay on team swittzerland.
wink:(

message 30: by Kylee (last edited Sep 03, 2010 07:20PM) (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) HI AMMI *hugs*

Gale never made a move until Peeta did. he had to realize someone else would want her. But he was a coward and the second someone moved in, he started get all territorial.

Peeta was willing to die for Katniss. He really loves her. Sure Gale is her best friend but she loves him like a brother. He's never really done anything for her, that's really important.

The only reason she even kissed Gale in the second book was because she felt guilty. She knew Gale liked her and felt like she was supposed to, even though she really loved Peeta. She was trying to force herself to love him, to make him feel better. He's selfish and couldn't just let her be happy.

She is stuck in the middle of a love triangle, trying to make both happy but not listening to her own heart.

When she kisses Peeta there are actual descriptions and emotions. When she kisses Gale, it's like making out with a rock.

I have more but I'm leaving for a minute lol :)

message 31: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Or just won't admit it because you know I'm right and can't admit you're wrong and accept the truth! :)

message 32: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Idk lol I'm just babbling. The point is, Peeta is better.

message 33: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Haha thanks... it's a skill that's going to take me far in life :)

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 299 comments WELL I ACTUALLY THINK I'LL SWITCH TEAMS NOW.
i'm team peeta! YEAH!
wink;)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowan wrote: "Noooooooo! Why does everyone like Gale?! I seriously don't get it! What has he done for Katniss? Peeta has done so much more! You didn't see Gale taking Peeta's spot in the first Hunger Games!"

Well the reson why Gale didn't take Peeta's place was because he had to get food for Katniss's family. Her and Gale were the ones to provode for their families, and Katniss's whole reason for joining the Games was to protect Prim and she would have killed Gale for not being able to sustain her whole reason for risking her life.

message 36: by ✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ (last edited Sep 03, 2010 10:40PM) (new)

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 299 comments that does make sense rowan. 0_0
wink;)

message 37: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Ok that's a really good point, I'll admit. But that still doesn't compare to all the things Peeta did for her and Gale hasn't really done anything else!

message 38: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Cloey wrote: "WELL I ACTUALLY THINK I'LL SWITCH TEAMS NOW.
i'm team peeta! YEAH!
wink;)"

WELCOME TO TEAM PEETA!!!! YAY!!!! :D

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 299 comments i'm very honered rowan. *eyes begin to water*
i think i'm going to cry. *sniffle*
wink;)

message 40: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Awww don't cry :) We can have a party though!

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 299 comments cool

message 42: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Back on the Team Gale supject, I really just don't get why people like him so much? There's nothing likable about him... It confuzzles me O.o

message 43: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) He isn't bland or boring... or a flat piece of bread. He's amazing. Seriously, Gale has no personality what so ever! NONE! Except for in the last book where he is a selfish, voilent, JERK!

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 299 comments he really is a liitle annoying.

message 45: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) No he was bad in the other books too. Everyone seems to think he's superior just because he can hunt. Who cares? Obviously he survived just fine and he managed to survive 2 Hunger Games without knowing how to hunt.

message 46: by Kylee (last edited Sep 04, 2010 11:40AM) (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Did you know Gale means calm and it's supposed to be a girl's name? Well I guess I can't really talk since mine is kinda a boy's name O.o

Anyways I didn't mean EVERYONE but I've been in a few debates about this and a good part of Gale lovers like him because of that and because they say he was there first.

message 47: by Amma (new)

Amma | 3 comments *hugs back!* Oh no. Gale gets violent... and butchered. I MUST get the book and soon~

I can totally understand why you're Team Peeta. I love him a little. But I love Gale to bits. I always feel bad for the best friend, and have to love them more: Ron, Simon, Emma, the list goes on.

Plus, Peeta's too perfect. He's all like beautiful and honest and loving and willing to love even if she doesn't love him and a sensitive artist and a good liar and ack. I hate to invoke it but I'm sensing Edward Cullen syndrome. To which there is no cure.
I guess he gets himself almost killed a lot and he can be a little oblivious.

I agree with the old post above this. Gale is hard to get but if you do he's not that bad.

message 48: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Yeah Peeta is almost too perfect but to me that's a flaw. It bothers me that he is so self sacrificing and optomistic then it makes me happy that I don't like that about him. Wow that's kinda confusing hah :)

message 49: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 419 comments =.=

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 299 comments well. gale might care alot about katniss and his family, but he tends to solve things with retaliation.
wink;)

« previous 1 3