Fantasy Becomes Real discussion

Harry Potter RP

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 738 comments Mod
start

message 2: by Nichole. (last edited Jul 29, 2010 07:35PM) (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 76 comments Shay walking down the hall

message 3: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 738 comments Mod
Lena sat in the Gryffindor common room, reading by the fire.

message 4: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 76 comments She had to get to class

message 5: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

She looked at the clock and stood, grabbbing her bag and sprinting down the hall towards Defense Against the Dark Arts.

message 6: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 76 comments Shay was sitting in Defense Against the Dark Arts

message 7: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

She sat down in her seat and pulled out her book.

message 8: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 76 comments "Hi" Shay said to Lena.She was leaning back in her seat.

message 9: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

She turned around.

"Oh, hello," she said.

message 10: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 76 comments "hows it going" Shay said.She was throwing her wand in the air and caching it again

message 11: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

"Very well," she answered, turning back to her textbook and reading a passage about werewolves, her anger growing steadily at the puplisher.

message 12: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 76 comments "Werewolfs.Cool" Shay said looking at it

message 13: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

"I can't believe the publisher was ok with this part. It sickens me how evil thye make out werewolves to be."

message 14: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 76 comments "It really depends on the werewolf." Shay pointed out

message 15: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

"Yes, but it's a blanket accusation. It sickens me how predjudiced we are."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky hurried into Defence Against the Dark Arts, late. She muttered an apology at the teacher, than sat down. She quickly took out her books, and lay her quill on the paper, wondering what to write.

She scanned the same paragraph about werewolves over and over.

message 17: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 76 comments "Yea i geuss"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky's quill scratched the parchment.

message 19: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

She started writing about werewolves and then finished, first, as always.

message 20: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 76 comments Shay began to read about werewolf."Bla bla bla" She muttered under her breath

message 21: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

She handed the paper to the teacher and sat back down.

message 22: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 76 comments Shay sighed and began to write her paper

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky finished the paper, then handed it to the teacher.

message 24: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Jon chuckled as he finished the paper before anyone. He had much more experience than anyone in the room.

message 25: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

((but...Lena already finished.))

message 26: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) ((Ok, just a rewind scene))

message 27: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Mauricia grinned at Lena.
"Hi. Interested in trouble?"

message 28: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

"trouble is overrated. I'd rather read."

message 29: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Mauricia lifted her eyebrows.
"Even if it meant turning into an Animagus?" she whispered.

message 30: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

"yup."

message 31: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Maureen salpped Mauricia.
"You cretin! Shut up! She doesn't mean it!"

message 32: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Logan sat down at her table in the great hall, "Mornin'." She said to her fellow students.